Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rag Time Blues

Sounds like a great idea for the 9+ months but what about after the baby?
giphy.gif

Throw it away.

I'm using the menstrual cup ladies. There is definitely a learning curve because last night I was super uncomfortable but it caught all of the blood ya'll and I slept through the night no leaks or anything despite the discomfort. Today I posted my concerns in the group "Put a Cup in it" on Facebook. So I ended up putting the cup inside out and trying a different fold. Ya'll, when I say this thing is comfortable and we bleed way less than we think.

It's only been a few hours but so far so good. Again, it is definitely a learning curve so I recommend that group I mentioned.

I'm using the menstrual cup ladies. There is definitely a learning curve because last night I was super uncomfortable but it caught all of the blood ya'll and I slept through the night no leaks or anything despite the discomfort. Today I posted my concerns in the group "Put a Cup in it" on Facebook. So I ended up putting the cup inside out and trying a different fold. Ya'll, when I say this thing is comfortable and we bleed way less than we think.

It's only been a few hours but so far so good. Again, it is definitely a learning curve so I recommend that group I mentioned.
How is the removal of the cup? Is is messy?

I got the blues wit the red. My nipples had been sore and hard about a week or two prior. It's awful man and it made me so irritable.

I felt so bad earlier, but couldn't do anything about it. I skipped breakfast and lunch today. I did not feel better until after 4pm.

I should be sleep, but Im feelin terrible again. I feel like Im whiny and I just wanna be baby'd until the red sea dries away lol. Do yall be wantin a lil more than the usual affection from a male around that time or just wanna be left alone? I think Im 50/50.

What's the best drugs to take? Anyone ever used muscle relaxers for menstrual pains?

Iโ€™ve only had one terrible period and that was after the loss of my first child. That shit was painful! I was laid out on the floor at work with cramps and a full blown fever.

*hugs @Blactivity *

Yeah mine are usually pretty painful too. Extra strength pamprin if you don't have any prescription pain pills.

And yeah I just want to be held when I'm going through it. It must be the hormones in over drive...

Feel better, love!

I got the blues wit the red. My nipples had been sore and hard about a week or two prior. It's awful man and it made me so irritable.
What's the best drugs to take? Anyone ever used muscle relaxers for menstrual pains?

My nipples and areola get sore and sensitive a week or two prior was well. I hate it. As far as drugs I take 1 800mg Ibuprofen 2 days prior to it coming and the day that it comes and I have very mild pain. I used to take 4 800mg the day that it came on but my Mom told me I was tearing up my liver and stomach lining.

Last edited:
*hugs @Blactivity *

Yeah mine are usually pretty painful too. Extra strength pamprin if you don't have any prescription pain pills.

And yeah I just want to be held when I'm going through it. It must be the hormones in over drive...

Feel better, love!
Thx Whisp.
I aint wanna be touched after that post lmao.

I was feelin so good today then I got a shot from hell by a magical evil leprechaun tap dancing on my utertus around 2:45. I just sat at my desk tryin not to cry. Send me some of them drugs bruh.

I felt so bad earlier, but couldn't do anything about it. I skipped breakfast and lunch today. I did not feel better until after 4pm.

I should be sleep, but Im feelin terrible again. I feel like Im whiny and I just wanna be baby'd until the red sea dries away lol. Do yall be wantin a lil more than the usual affection from a male around that time or just wanna be left alone? I think Im 50/50.

No lie Ibuprofen was something I always took for my cramps. They get so bad and I feel them in my back. This month while using the menstrual cup it wasn't so bad after the first day.

I think I'm bipolar during my cycle. I wanna be held and then I want people to get the hell away from me before I transform.

I think I'm very mean and moody leading up to getting my cycle. After like the first day I'm good. I pms bad, I wish there was a way to not feel so cranky before it actually comes. A bih about to start meditating!

Back