Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

exhibit A ladies and gentlemen
:ualreadyknow:

Haha, y'all grown men out here looking for a hero? Defending him like he's you're daddy. I wondered if he benefited from white privilege since he looked white.

That's not even a criticism. It's not saying he did ANYTHING wrong. It's not saying ANYTHING bad about him. How's that being in my feelings?

@Bow to Royalty stop hating bruh. I’m mixed and trust me, to the rest of the world, mixed people are black. Ain’t no difference in their eyes. And most importantly, there’s no difference in most mixed people’s eyes, mine and Kaep’s included.

So until you choose to educate yourself and not just blab ignorantly please do as @VulcanRaven stated and shut the fuck up.
It's something in black people always trying to educate people who hate us.
Sometimes u just gotta accept that shit and say fuck these people man.
How tf does kap look white I ain't never seen no cracka look like that smh

@Bow to Royalty stop hating bruh. I’m mixed and trust me, to the rest of the world, mixed people are black. Ain’t no difference in their eyes. And most importantly, there’s no difference in most mixed people’s eyes, mine and Karl’s included.

So until you choose to educate yourself and not just blab ignorantly please do as @ stated and shut the fuck up.

God damn. READ!

I didn't say mixed people aren't often viewed as black. I said since he LOOKED like he's white, and has white parents people may think he's white. And when people think you're white, they'll treat you how they treat white people...white privilege.

LOL. How's me wondering if he benefited from white privilege me hating black people? What negative thing did I say about him when asking about white privilege? When you reply, make sure you answer that.

Bruh... you really don't think any people thought he was white? Not afro Kap... before all that. Rodney Harrison had to apologize for saying he isn't black because he didn't know he was mixed. He thought he was a white guy.

What's the thumbs down for @GNS ? You don't think it's possible he was assumed to be white, and treated that way? If people think you're white, they'll treat you like you are...white privilege.

View attachment 311519

Rodney Harrison said straight up he didn't even know he was mixed. It's a legit question to ask.
Rodney Harrison was also talking to a white man and got destroyed on social media for saying that ignorant shit

Wtf is your problem with this black man bruh?

Rodney Harrison was also talking to a white man and got destroyed on social media for saying that ignorant shit

Wtf is your problem with this black man bruh?

Bruh. I said I wonder of he benefited from white privilege when he was younger because of his appearance and family. Explain to me how this is disrespectful to him. How it's any way negative talk towards him?

Bruh. I said I wonder of he benefited from white privilege when he was younger because of his appearance and family. Explain to me how this is disrespectful to him. How it's any way negative talk towards him?
No. Because he doesn't look WHITE.

He looks mixed with whatever

White ppl don't see him as white, never have

Hell no he didn't benefit from white privilege

He is a black man who stood up and sacrificed his career for Justice for black people.

Please stop hating on Kap. Please.

if anything maybe facial bone structure. He look like a regular light skin nigga to me tho. But I know people try to use bone structure to determine race but it’s obvious

LOL @ Kap having white privilege. He got treated blacker than Ali in the 60s if you think about it.

Black people can be paleskin with green eyes all the way to blurple and none of that shit matters to the oppressors so what the fuck you saying?

this nigga @Bow to Royalty is embarrassing himself and his ancestors right now.

LOL @ Kap having white privilege. He got treated blacker than Ali in the 60s if you think about it.

Black people can be paleskin with green eyes all the way to blurple and none of that shit matters to the oppressors so what the fuck you saying?

this nigga @Bow to Royalty is embarrassing himself and his ancestors right now.

Man...I can't help if y'all have shitty ready comprehension skills. Kap definitely got treated bad for kneeling. What part of what I said made you think I'm talking of current Kap though? I made it real clear I was talking about him when he was younger.

I didn't say bigots that know he's black would give him a pass. I said people could've seen him and his white parents, and thought he was white. I didn't even say it did happen. Just said it's possible.

Let me know where what you said is related to what I said.

Last edited:
Man...I can't help if y'all have shitty ready comprehension skills. Kap definitely got treated bad for kneeling. What part of what I said made you think I'm talking of current Kap though? I made it real clear I was talking about him when he was younger.

I didn't say bigots that know he's black would give him a pass. I said people could've seen him and his white parents, and thought he was white. I didn't even say it did happen. Just said it's possible.

Let me know where what you said is related to what I said.

I actually think you know you were wrong at this point so I'm gonna just pause and let you reflect on life and stuff and stop fighting it. This ain't a contest. We all fuck up sometimes.

I actually think you know you were wrong at this point so I'm gonna just pause and let you reflect on life and stuff and stop fighting it. This ain't a contest. We all fuck up sometimes.

Haha how am I wrong in wondering if something happened in Kap's past, and saying I'm gonna watch his documentary to learn about it?

Like I said...your post didn't have anything to do with what I said. You spoke on protesting Kap. I said more than once that wasn't the period of his life I was talking about.

How's Ali in the 60's (what you said) related to how Kap was perceived growing up (what I talked about)?

Where did I say oppressors that know he's black would give him a pass based on his appearance?

I think you may have fucked up reading what I said. The Kap/race points you made are valid... they're just not at all related to what I said.

This dude, Haha. I know we support him because of what he's fighting for, and I agree with his anti 4th sentiment. But we can't acknowledge when he's on some bullshit? Haha. He's no Rachel Dolezal but he's faking the funk up here a little bit.

What's all this "you/ your ancestors"talk? He's half white! Those are his ancestors!
This was the post every one is taking issue with. You said he was on some bullshit, was faking the funk, and minimized his post by pointing out he’s half white. Then you went on to suggest because he’s half white he might have been seen as full white and benefited from white privilege.

Every bit of what you said and suggested was asinine and you were called on it.

Back