Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

I can understand getting upset over it, but it’s the truth. As unfortunate the circumstances have been this dude isn’t playing again. Both parties had one chance to somewhat make it right back in November and both parties found a way to fuck it up. The odds of him coming back are extremely slim. History will be on his side in the long run but as of now.. it’s over.

This shit here.....

Roger Goodell: NFL admits 'we were wrong' on player protests, says 'black lives matter'....

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell released a statement on behalf of the league on Friday acknowledging “we were wrong” in handling the issue of player protest.

Goodell’s message arrives after 10 days of protests and civil unrest in cities nationwide in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death and a call from prominent black NFL players to make a statement.

“We, the National Football League, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of black people,” Goodell said. “We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest.
“We, the National Football League, believe black lives matter. I personally protest with you and want to be part of the much-needed change in this country. Without black players, there would be no National Football League. And the protests around the country are emblematic of the centuries of silence, inequality and oppression of black players, coaches, fans and staff.”

It's still fuck Rog till Kap comes back....if he comes back.

I don’t think they’ll ever let Kaep play again. The NFL can’t just force him onto a team and the owners won’t sign him because they’ll basically be admitting they blackballed him. If he’s good enough now he was good enough then.

The best they can do is put him in charge of some sort of diversity outreach division they create. Or put him in some other front office job.

Man if he don't....
giphy (12).gif

...AIN'T NOBODY TRYIN TO HEAR THAT SHYT!

Don't start actin like you got balls NOW. Especially after Frump grabbed you and the owners by the pussy.

Back