Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

you can be apart of something and not be trendy
u know what i'm talking about.....

for example... i ain't even believe this story until i fact checked it, cuz niggaz will literally run with anything just to prove how woke they are....

i'd rather be late an right than first and wrong.. trendy niggaz don't give a fuck about right or wrong, they just wanna be first and loud....

shit urks me sometimes....and fuels 90% of my subtle trolling

u know what i'm talking about.....

for example... i ain't even believe this story until i fact checked it, cuz niggaz will literally run with anything just to prove how woke they are....

i'd rather be late an right than first and wrong.. trendy niggaz don't give a fuck about right or wrong, they just wanna be first and loud....

shit urks me sometimes....and fuels 90% of my subtle trolling
i know what you trying to say man but trendy not the word for it lol

Kap's been on Nike's roster for a long time. They've been paying him even while he's been out of the league. They had to get a return on investment.

White people giving all the comedy I could hope for, that man's ready to lose his feet for this. Selective outrage is an epidemic.

I get the social angle, but I also get that no business would ever just give you free money. Nike pays some to play football and other to be revolutionary. I see no problem here.

posers
herd
sheep
group think
wanna place all of the above in one group......

trendy....people who follow trends.....

people who have a compulsive need to stay up to date on social concerns..are are easily influenced by popular hashtags....

they equate "trending" with importance....

which is ....trendy...

look bruh...i know sometimes i gotta show all my work in order for you to see how i got to my conclusion....

but at this point you gotta just accept i know what i'm talking about...

it's like trying to call a bluff in poker....i get the concept...but sometimes the person actually has the cards....

i has the cards......
:cont:

Among those calling for a Nike boycott is the National Association of Police Organizations an interest group that represents more than 241,000 officers, according to TMZ. "In featuring Mr. Kaepernick in the 'Just Do It' campaign, Nike grossly insults the men and women who really do make sacrifices for the sake of our nation," the letter obtained by TMZ Sports reads. "We are calling on all our member officers, their families and friends to join in boycotting all Nike products."

The letter also reads:

"The inclusion of Mr. Kaepernick in Nike’s “Just Do It” ad campaign also perpetuates the falsehood that police are racist and aiming to use force against African Americans and persons of color. In reality, officers across the nation risk their lives not only protecting the athletes featured in Nike’s various campaigns, but also serve aspiring athletes across the country who use the Nike brand, through the thousands of Police Athletic Leagues, Boys and Girls Clubs and Big Brother/Big Sister programs where our officers donate their time and energy. They deserve to have the respect and full support of corporate citizens like Nike."

"Adding to the insult is the image of Mr. Kaepernick from the campaign featuring the quote “Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.” The fact that Mr. Kaepernick is no longer a starting NFL player does not equate to him being someone who has “sacrificed everything”. To truly understand what it means to “believe in something” and “sacrifice everything”, you should look to Arlington National Cemetery, or to the National Law Enforcement Officers’ Memorial in Washington, D.C., or to the trauma unit of a military hospital. The brave men and women of every race and color buried there, memorialized there, healing there, believed in this nation and our flag and exemplify the true meaning of “sacrifice”."

In addition to Kaepernick, Nike's 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign, which is meant to specifically speak to 15- to 17-year olds, also features Serena Williams, LeBron James, Odell Beckham Jr., Lacey Baker and Seattle Seahawks rookie Shaquem Griffin.

"We wanted to energize its meaning and introduce 'Just Do It' to a new generation of athletes," Fisanotti said, per ESPN.

Among those calling for a Nike boycott is the National Association of Police Organizations an interest group that represents more than 241,000 officers, according to TMZ. "In featuring Mr. Kaepernick in the 'Just Do It' campaign, Nike grossly insults the men and women who really do make sacrifices for the sake of our nation," the letter obtained by TMZ Sports reads. "We are calling on all our member officers, their families and friends to join in boycotting all Nike products."

The letter also reads:

"The inclusion of Mr. Kaepernick in Nike’s “Just Do It” ad campaign also perpetuates the falsehood that police are racist and aiming to use force against African Americans and persons of color. In reality, officers across the nation risk their lives not only protecting the athletes featured in Nike’s various campaigns, but also serve aspiring athletes across the country who use the Nike brand, through the thousands of Police Athletic Leagues, Boys and Girls Clubs and Big Brother/Big Sister programs where our officers donate their time and energy. They deserve to have the respect and full support of corporate citizens like Nike."

"Adding to the insult is the image of Mr. Kaepernick from the campaign featuring the quote “Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.” The fact that Mr. Kaepernick is no longer a starting NFL player does not equate to him being someone who has “sacrificed everything”. To truly understand what it means to “believe in something” and “sacrifice everything”, you should look to Arlington National Cemetery, or to the National Law Enforcement Officers’ Memorial in Washington, D.C., or to the trauma unit of a military hospital. The brave men and women of every race and color buried there, memorialized there, healing there, believed in this nation and our flag and exemplify the true meaning of “sacrifice”."

In addition to Kaepernick, Nike's 30th anniversary "Just Do It" campaign, which is meant to specifically speak to 15- to 17-year olds, also features Serena Williams, LeBron James, Odell Beckham Jr., Lacey Baker and Seattle Seahawks rookie Shaquem Griffin.

"We wanted to energize its meaning and introduce 'Just Do It' to a new generation of athletes," Fisanotti said, per ESPN.

Them of all organizations need to SIT...DA FUCC...DOWN.

wanna place all of the above in one group......

trendy....people who follow trends.....

people who have a compulsive need to stay up to date on social concerns..are are easily influenced by popular hashtags....

they equate "trending" with importance....

which is ....trendy...

look bruh...i know sometimes i gotta show all my work in order for you to see how i got to my conclusion....

but at this point you gotta just accept i know what i'm talking about...

it's like trying to call a bluff in poker....i get the concept...but sometimes the person actually has the cards....

i has the cards......
:cont:
That's not....

Ok man

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...olin-kaepernick-others-deserve-our-attention/

NFL: Issues raised by Colin Kaepernick, others deserve our attention

The NFL has released a statement in the wake of their corporate sponsor Nike releasing an ad featuring Colin Kaepernick, who has a grievance in progress against the league alleging collusion between the league and its 32 teams designed to keep him out of the league.

The statement, which is credited to executive vice president of communications and public affairs Jocelyn Moore, does not make any direct mention the ad or the grievance.

“The National Football League believes in dialogue, understanding and unity. We embrace the role and responsibility of everyone involved with this game to promote meaningful, positive change in our communities. The social justice issues that Colin and other professional athletes have raised deserve our attention and action.”

The NFL also released a fact sheet regarding their social justice initiative on Tuesday. It highlights work done by players to lobby for criminal justice reforms, which the league calls one of three pillars of the initiative. The others are education and economic advancement and police and community relations.

Back