Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

At first I thought it was dumb to recall the shoe. But now that I know that white supremacists use it for their hate messaging I'm all for it.

And that governor or whatever saying he's going to stop the incentive to Nike is cutting his nose off to spite his face. I bet that shit is bringing in a lot of jobs and boosting the economy for the area. But since he wants to act like a child his people miss out on it. And I bet they don't even care that Nike pulled the shoe.

Yea

a group of racist (3 percenters) have adopted that flag

88fe16_0e8a5aacbad84750afebae4fb172e484~mv2.webp

The FB comments are funny but a serious reminder of how the cops are....some of the comments included:

The "We investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing" 8s
All lives matter 3s
Naaaaaaaaaaaaah B, that's those "Hang tight" as he double taps the top of your vehicle w/ paperwork in hand definite sign you're getting locked up 13s.
“Paid vacation” 9s
The "if you got nothing to hide you'll let us search your car" 11's
The " what law have i broken to be detained? That's what we're trying to figure out" 10's
forgot to turn my body cam on 2s
'Air Brutalities" 3s
The “stop committing felonies and you won’t get harassed” 7s
“Paid administrative leave 9s”
The “you be honest with me I’ll be honest with you 9’s”
The "He shoulda just obeyed orders" 1s are hard af
The first look at the get on the fucking ground or I’ll shoot cross fits designed specifically to put foot to ass in the name of justice
Play stupid games get stupid prizes 4's available in stores this nov.

GOP Gov. Ducey Sports Nikes After Being ‘Embarrassed’ By Betsy Ross Shoe Recall

Oh, say can you see … the irony?

A mere three days after his Twitter tirade against Nike for recalling its Betsy Ross flag-themed shoes, GOP Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey was seen sporting the iconic swoosh at a Fourth of July barbecue.

Nike decided to pull its Betsy Ross flag-themed shoes after former NFL player Colin Kaepernick, who’s known as a face of the brand, said that they harken back to an era of slavery.

Mo Brooks: Colin Kaepernick ‘ought to consider moving to another country’ if he hates America

NFL quarterback-turned-activist Colin Kaepernick should consider moving to another country if he doesn’t like America’s principles, U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Huntsville, said in a Wednesday night radio interview.

Brooks was asked to weigh in on the controversy surrounding Nike after the shoe company stopped distributing the Air Max 1 Quick Strike Fourth of July shoe, which featured the Betsy Ross-designed American flag with 13 stars, at Kaepernick’s urging. The former San Francisco 49ers quarterback, who became a controversial figure after he began kneeling during the national anthem of football games to protest police brutality and has since become a Nike endorser, argued the shoe was offensive because the Betsy Ross flag has been co-opted by white nationalist groups.

“We’ve got some very radical people in the United States of America who don’t like America. They don’t like the foundational principles that have made us a great nation, and I would put Mr. Kaepernick in that category,” the Huntsville congressman told “Breitbart News Tonight” on SiriusXM Radio.

Brooks added that it was “absolutely absurd" for Kaepernick, who is now an activist addressing racial inequality, to protest the Nike shoe.

“In my mind, perhaps he ought to consider moving to a country where he believes the laws are better for his purposes,” the congressman said. “I doubt he will do that because in this country we’ve had over a million Americans die fighting for our liberties.

“All of these things that we enjoy he seems to frown upon, and so I just assume he’d leave,” Brooks added.

The FB comments are funny but a serious reminder of how the cops are....some of the comments included:

The "We investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing" 8s
All lives matter 3s
Naaaaaaaaaaaaah B, that's those "Hang tight" as he double taps the top of your vehicle w/ paperwork in hand definite sign you're getting locked up 13s.
“Paid vacation” 9s
The "if you got nothing to hide you'll let us search your car" 11's
The " what law have i broken to be detained? That's what we're trying to figure out" 10's
forgot to turn my body cam on 2s
'Air Brutalities" 3s
The “stop committing felonies and you won’t get harassed” 7s
“Paid administrative leave 9s”
The “you be honest with me I’ll be honest with you 9’s”
The "He shoulda just obeyed orders" 1s are hard af
The first look at the get on the fucking ground or I’ll shoot cross fits designed specifically to put foot to ass in the name of justice
Play stupid games get stupid prizes 4's available in stores this nov.

"Excessive force 1's"

Still-dead.gif

Last edited:

NRCC Denies Accusations of Darkening Colin Kaepernick’s Skin Color in Fundraising Email

The National Republican Congressional Committee is denying that they doctored an image of former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick in their latest fundraising email.

Yahoo! News reported that on Wednesday, the NRCC sent out a message that included Kaepernick juxtaposed to President Donald Trump. The image calls Kaepernick “anti-American flag” in a dig at his reported objections to Nike’s plansto release a new pair of shoes themed around the Betsy Ross version of the flag.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-1.46.35-PM-1091x1200.jpg

The NRCC is being accused of altering the photo to make his skin look darker than it really is. A Democratic operative, speaking to Yahoo!, said “House Republicans are running on racism, plain and simple. It’s disgusting, it’s offensive and it should be fireable, but there’s no accountability in the Republican Party.”

NRCC communications director Chris Pack insisted to Yahoo! that “The photo was not darkened.”

Back