Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racists are in their feelings over Kap’s new Nike ad

Its amazing that racist white ppl can just take something and change it and everybody just go along with it.

Stop letting certain ppl change shit up.

Its amazing that racist white ppl can just take something and change it and everybody just go along with it.

Stop letting certain ppl change shit up.

It's literally a symbol of America, when slavery was still legal.

Bruh you makes dumbass comments on everything everything doesn't need your commentary you be wrong as fuck all the time

Respectfully...

I can't walk asshole :foh1:

You can't up end facts with an opinion....

The 13 original colonies were slave holding states.

The flag we use now never was used to represent us the flag is a representation of patriotism which is loaded with nationalism the flags meaning never changed that's literally what it was we weren't the flags have cha fed but it has always been used as a derisive reminder of who belongs who doesn't that never changed the current version of the flag was introduced in 1960..

You can't up end facts with an opinion....

The 13 original colonies were slave holding states.

The flag we use now never was used to represent us the flag is a representation of patriotism which is loaded with nationalism the flags meaning never changed that's literally what it was we weren't the flags have cha fed but it has always been used as a derisive reminder of who belongs who doesn't that never changed the current version of the flag was introduced in 1960..

Thank you.

Now was that hard from the simple question I asked.

#StayBlack

At first I thought it was dumb to recall the shoe. But now that I know that white supremacists use it for their hate messaging I'm all for it.

And that governor or whatever saying he's going to stop the incentive to Nike is cutting his nose off to spite his face. I bet that shit is bringing in a lot of jobs and boosting the economy for the area. But since he wants to act like a child his people miss out on it. And I bet they don't even care that Nike pulled the shoe.

Back