Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Piece of Trash Road Warrior Animal Passes Away At The Age Of 60. May He Rest In Piss

I really cared little about Road Warriors I got into wrestling in 97, I just viewed them as what they were at the time...LOD 2000 with Sunny.

Looking back it looks like they had a dope run for the 80s. I still remember Animal going off in a rant about Tribe Called Quest performance at the grammys on some low tone racist shit thats when I wrote him off as a fuck boy but thats really the only time I seen negative stuff come out his mouth like that.

I really cared little about Road Warriors I got into wrestling in 97, I just viewed them as what they were at the time...LOD 2000 with Sunny.

Looking back it looks like they had a dope run for the 80s. I still remember Animal going off in a rant about Tribe Called Quest performance at the grammys on some low tone racist shit thats when I wrote him off as a fuck boy but thats really the only time I seen negative stuff come out his mouth like that.

Yea that's the one thing that still stands....don't mean to speak ill of the dead, but there were more than one example of them being racist.

Googled:

"Road Warrior Animal harshly criticized A Tribe Called Quest's performance at the Grammys. Animal spoke on his personal Facebook about how the group of rappers have trashed the gala. According to him, having Mexican and Muslim people on stage in the face of the problem of Islamic terrorism and drugs is insulting.

"Once again the rappers have ruined the Grammys with that stupid song with words like resist or that nobody tells you what to do. Having people of color Muslim and Mexican people on stage, you are so stupid that you don't see that all drugs come from south of the border or that all radical Islamists promote death to America. When it is your relative who is taking drugs or killed by terrorists, you will understand. An insulting performance! "

Oh ok

He can rest in piss then ????

Road Warriors WERE by favorite tag team until this racist info dropped. So its fucc them, and all the others like them.

Elt062IWoAIzFnL

123437230_3713655232012922_2026917183161137918_n.jpg

ICP dressed like lod for hallowicked show last night

Last edited:
Damn. I was rooting for LOD not to be racist fuckbags, too. I always respected their whole aura in wrestling. Muhfuckers was hard as shit to beat in that WrestleFest arcade game.

roadwarriors.gif

Oh well.

Fuck em then.

Back