Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Charlie Brown? Why they do Franklin like that?

Honestly...I can't get mad at this.

Mainly b/c why would you want him sittin on the other side wit the others? Black folks you know we like to have our space. Plus...we ain't EEN tryin to sit next to a muthafucca that got his damn dog sittin at the table. Yall KNOW wypipo treat there dogs like they human too...naw. I'm not about to sit there and watch Charlie get his face all lick up like they usually do on some...

"That's a good boy! Yeeaahh...my Snoopy likes mashed potatoes? Yes he does...YES HE DOES! *while rubbing Snoopy face* AHH JUJUJUJU...AHH JUJUJU!"

...hell naw. I'm good sittin on the other side. Got all that space to myself. Plus...we suppose to be socially distancing neway. So Franklin doin the right thing by following CDC guidelines.

Another thing...everyone got different chairs. So I dont see the big fuss. Fucc yea give me the lawn chair. Cuz we all know...especially us black folks...after we done ate that Thanksgiving dinner...1 outta 2 things is certain to happen. Either we blowin up that bathroom, or we goin TO SLEEP! I don't see a porta potty in that pic. So best believe my nigga Franklin bout to lean back and take DAT NAP!

And where's the outrage from the LGBTDS74:Ă· community at? I mean they isolated the two soon to be lesbians by putting a dog in b/t them. No uproar over that? Why can't they sit together??

Overall...I give this racial outrage the Dhalsim Reach rating...
d6829999da4b874366b193a8a77497b1.jpg

I'm ctfu at all the mental gymnastics used to make something very clearly, rooted in racism, NOT racist in nature.

White people didn't know then and are just starting to learn now because of social media, how Black people feel about dogs at the table, not liking to sit next to white people and whatever other BS y'all coming up with to dismiss what that scene really is.

Whether it was intentional or not is beside the point. White folk can't help but to think with a white mind...especially back then.

Last edited:
Probably had Snoopy's dog hair all in the food and Woodstock's bird droppings floating in the different drinks ??

So lemme ask those who feel this pic is racist. Yall wanted Franklin to sit on the side wit Charlie Brown? If so...why?

Is it b/c yall want that sense that he's being accepted by them?

So lemme ask those who feel this pic is racist. Yall wanted Franklin to sit on the side wit Charlie Brown? If so...why?

Is it b/c yall want that sense that he's being accepted by them?
Or maybe...ijs somebody could of say on his side? Idgaf either way just to be clear

Back