Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rachel Dolezal Can’t Seem To Find A Job

i wonder what's the relationship with Rachael & her parents?

I've seen on a couple-of-years-old Netflix documentary film they were pissed off. In particularly the father, because it all started when she found herself spiritually and psychologically mentored by an older black man she befriended when she was young... up to the point she now claims him as her father.

Mental issues?

Do she suffer of any ethnic dysphoria? I don't know. But for as much I observe about her, she seem to be a woman fully capable to be self-aware and interact within or against the subtleties of society's both moral codes and taboos.

So to speak, she's either a functional psychopath, an attention seeking narcissist or both. But certainly not a mentally disabled woman.

I don't know whether her appreciation toward black people and culture are geniune or not.

What I know is the fact that posing herself as a black woman is geniunely disrespectful and iniquitous.

is it really tho?

I laugh at this broad for her issues on the surface

but when u really think about it, she is the epitome of being "woke" as these youngins call it

if she genuinely appreciates black culture, who could blame her especially considering the rightfully deserved "white guilt" that would be hard for any reasonably educated white person to absolve if they really acknowledge what was done to black people in america

I believe there are white people who are genuinely not racist..........so that's got to be hard for their self-esteem to be white and not embrace "white supremacy" considering their fucked up history

actually I'm surprised there aren't more CACs who are trying to be black

is it really tho?

but when u really think about it, she is the epitome of being "woke" as these youngins call it

if she genuinely appreciates black culture, who could blame her especially considering the rightfully deserved "white guilt" that would be hard for any reasonably educated white person to absolve if they really acknowledge what was done to black people in america

I believe there are white people who are genuinely not racist..........so that's got to be hard for their self-esteem to be white and not embrace "white supremacy" considering their fucked up history

I geniunely care any less about her so-called "Wokeness" or whatever fancy terminology any generation or mine keep borrowing.

She represents everything that annoys me about people. The solipisism. The narcissism. The intellectual thotery...

is it really tho?

That's a good way of looking at it. However, I feel like that would be equivalent to a man wanting to be a woman out of guilt of the suffering men put women thru for millennia. Granted, there are a lot of "beta males" and "soy boys" (there goes that fancy terminology @JohnSmithCAN was talking about) out there with this mindset, but they nor any other man will ever know a woman's pain so why be guilty of your manhood? There's plenty more to being white other than the (attempted) destruction of Black ppl. Dukes of Hazzard was a fun show, and them mufuckas was ridin around with a confederate flag on their car they called "General Lee". There wasn't anything remotely racist about that show... but it wouldn't have made it past the pilot in today's climate even tho they represented your average southern white boy. White supremacy in modern times is deep rooted in primal fear, lack of self awareness, and poor basic communication skills... so the only thing that can be expressed in that ideology is "we're proud to be white, fuck any other non-white person, go back to where you came from". A lot of them niggas' granddaddies were eating popcorn and watching us get hosed down and hunted like it was a Ted Nunget show. They inherited their grandparents' fear of shit getting taken from them, but they don't have the balls to do anything about it so "fight or flight" prematurely kicks in and they end up doing what homegirl is doing now.

That's a good way of looking at it. However, I feel like that would be equivalent to a man wanting to be a woman out of guilt of the suffering men put women thru for millennia. Granted, there are a lot of "beta males" and "soy boys" (there goes that fancy terminology @JohnSmithCAN was talking about) out there with this mindset, but they nor any other man will ever know a woman's pain so why be guilty of your manhood? There's plenty more to being white other than the (attempted) destruction of Black ppl. Dukes of Hazzard was a fun show, and them mufuckas was ridin around with a confederate flag on their car they called "General Lee". There wasn't anything remotely racist about that show... but it wouldn't have made it past the pilot in today's climate even tho they represented your average southern white boy. White supremacy in modern times is deep rooted in primal fear, lack of self awareness, and poor basic communication skills... so the only thing that can be expressed in that ideology is "we're proud to be white, fuck any other non-white person, go back to where you came from". A lot of them niggas' granddaddies were eating popcorn and watching us get hosed down and hunted like it was a Ted Nunget show. They inherited their grandparents' fear of shit getting taken from them, but they don't have the balls to do anything about it so "fight or flight" prematurely kicks in and they end up doing what homegirl is doing now.

"Dukes of Hazzard" belongs to such a different era that one of the starring co-actors winded up becoming a father/mentor figure for millions of 1980s and 1990s Millenials of different "races" and colors, and no one bat an eye about it.

Back