Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.Kelly's Ex Wife Opens Up About Abuse

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Considering the number of court cases, lawsuits and graphic and disturbing allegations pinned against R. Kelly, the one woman who knows the man the most and could speak first-hand of his abusive behaviour (his ex-wife Andrea Kelly) has managed to keep her name out of headlines until today. Andrea and Robert Sylvester Kelly were married from 1996 until 2009 and during their marriage, Andrea claims Robert physically abused her excessively.

The 44-year-old recently paid a visit to Sister Circle to talk about her traumatizing past with the disgraced singer detailing why she has chosen to speak about the relationship after 10 years. "You have to love somebody enough to tell them enough. And I don't believe my ex-husband has enough people in his life to be real with him, to be honest with him, who care about his healing, who care about his family's healing," she says in the video below. "I feel like it's God's time. I was not strong enough, how can I be a voice for the voiceless when I don't even have my own."

Andrea says she had to get to the point of accepting that she was a victim of domestic violence before she could make the move to leave. In the second video, you can see Andrea becoming very emotional detailing a time she contemplated suicide but changed her mind due to God's presence.

As long as step in the name of love still bump, he gon be iight.
Harvey-ChicagoStep.gif

So, God told her not to try to talk to him personally, but to get on the talk show circuit and air the shit out??

Aight then....

Not far fetched by why all these so called revelations years after the alleged assault?

Article says they divorced in 2009...?

Uh cause they asked her and paid her...

The fuck yall mean why she just now saying something.

She also articulated quite clearly her reasons for staying silent you hyper masculine muh fukkas just hard headed.

Yall act like kellz wasnt a powerhouse equal to that of Harvey Weinstein, just cause he's black dont mean he aint have pull. You dont know which politicians he's paid off in the past either.

What? Yall think he just up and figured out how to cover his ass on his own? Nah he was taught, learned how to be an efficient sexual predator, and you nasty bastards want to applaud him for it.

Wont be long till average joes start using the defenses these celebs use, and the shoe will be on your foot.

Uh cause they asked her and paid her...

The fuck yall mean why she just now saying something.

She also articulated quite clearly her reasons for staying silent you hyper masculine muh fukkas just hard headed.

Yall act like kellz wasnt a powerhouse equal to that of Harvey Weinstein, just cause he's black dont mean he aint have pull. You dont know which politicians he's paid off in the past either.

What? Yall think he just up and figured out how to cover his ass on his own? Nah he was taught, learned how to be an efficient sexual predator, and you nasty bastards want to applaud him for it.

Wont be long till average joes start using the defenses these celebs use, and the shoe will be on your foot.

Facts. Its always the same questions.

Guess I'll be that guy..........but but but but when all the pissing on chicks things faded and the people let him slide. She was getting a check on a reality TV show happy as fuck to be R. Kelly's ex-wife.

On the flip tho and all seriousness if I got to beat a broad I don't need a broad

Last edited:
Back