Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

read the article. how in tf are you a lawyer?

starting to think youre just a clerk that works at the courthouse doing scheduling and shit because you are so damn obtuse
I didn’t read the article I live here .... that nigga been moving around w impunity for decades

Exactly these bitch ass niggas turned a blind eye to this shit for longer than I ve been alive

Uh. Yes and no.

Jus like brother Malcolm said, "the black woman is the most disrespected person on earth"...imo no one really bothered cuz it was happening to BLACK women.

It wasn't until the doc came out and mainstream media, along w the me too and times up climate got a hold of it. Did anything really happen.

But at the same time, he was charged and found not guilty in a case years ago. So ya kno.

But imo everyone is at fault here. Cuz it wasn't like kells was jus randomly kidnapping lil girls and sexually assaulting them. HE PAID the parents off.

The parents were getting paid. It was a open secret. Kells wasn't jus bein allowed to smash lil girls as a personal favor....the shit had a price.

He admitted to paying the parents in the Gail king interview.

We as blk ppl are all at fault

Uh. Yes and no.

Jus like brother Malcolm said, "the black woman is the most disrespected person on earth"...imo no one really bothered cuz it was happening to BLACK women.

It wasn't until the doc came out and mainstream media, along w the me too and times up climate got a hold of it. Did anything really happen.

But at the same time, he was charged and found not guilty in a case years ago. So ya kno.

But imo everyone is at fault here. Cuz it wasn't like kells was jus randomly kidnapping lil girls and sexually assaulting them. HE PAID the parents off.

The parents were getting paid. It was a open secret. Kells wasn't jus bein allowed to smash lil girls as a personal favor....the shit had a price.

He admitted to paying the parents in the Gail king interview.

We as blk ppl are all at fault
I don't recall him admitting to paying parents.

he just said they wanted money but it's been a while since I saw that and his fit is what I remember most.

Not sayin it cant be true, but...

You never heard of blk mail or extortion?

Come on.
To get black mailed you need something over your head

They aren't extorting him,R kelly ain't giving them shit.

with all the other shit he's charged with or rumored to have done,saying he messed with boys isn't any worse than the other shit he been doing with girls.

They could have just said he messed with more girls to black mail him.We know that's true.

Why make up just this one part?

The issue is niggas didn’t care bout nunofdashit til like 4 years ago and now all of the sudden it’s posed to be def con 4 out here

You don't gotta flat out lie to make your point. Ever since the Aaliyah shit there's been an undercurrent of this around Kelly. Niggas just unfortunately made jokes about it instead of actually considering this shit as what it truly is...fucked up. The heat on R. Kelly turned up over the past decade because younger people don't give a fuck about his music and see him for the creepy ass nigga he's always been. Someone who is in their 20s only knows R. Kelly as the dude who messes with teenage girls so of course they're the loudest about putting pressure on him being held accountable and also questioning why people let this shit rock openly for so long.

I been heard inside info from industry ppl that R kelly was a chester and liked girls and boys before the video tape.

Never really doubted it because real street and industry ppl told me about him in like 1999-2000.

Back then it was rumored that a certain male RnB singer,who much later collabed on a song with kellz had some weird experience in the studio where he didn't fuck with dude and thought he was "weird" and that he messed with underaged ppl.

"There's a deeper,darker,criminal link"

Blk mail in hopes of gaining what?

R.e4ec6191bd6921f685212bbe34d04d40

I been heard inside info from industry ppl that R kelly was a chester and liked girls and boys before the video tape.

Never really doubted it because real street and industry ppl told me about him in like 1999-2000.

Back then it was rumored that a certain male RnB singer,who much later collabed on a song with kellz had some weird experience in the studio where he didn't fuck with dude and thought he was "weird" and that he messed with underaged ppl.

"There's a deeper,darker,criminal link"
Look at this Wendy Williams ass nigga man lol

A bunch of rapper knew. If I’m not tripping Nas said some shit bout him a long ass time ago on the radio

To get black mailed you need something over your head

They aren't extorting him,R kelly ain't giving them shit.

with all the other shit he's charged with or rumored to have done,saying he messed with boys isn't any worse than the other shit he been doing with girls.

They could have just said he messed with more girls to black mail him.We know that's true.

Why make up just this one part?

Of course i dont kno all of kells financial bizness. But i think its safe to assume he was the main bread winner in his extended family...and he prolly has/had dozens of ppl on his pay roll.

Its possible that he mighta stopped payin sum ppl for various reasons. And when the checks stopped they coulda been like "give us money or we'll say you like lil boys."....

He called there bluff. Thus here we are.

That exact kinda scenario happens all the time btw

Of course i dont kno all of kells financial bizness. But i think its safe to assume he was the main bread winner in his extended family...and he prolly has/had dozens of ppl on his pay roll.

Its possible that he mighta stopped payin sum ppl for various reasons. And when the checks stopped they coulda been like "give us money or we'll say you like lil boys."....

He called there bluff. Thus here we are.

That exact kinda scenario happens all the time btw

Would him touching boys after already being outed for child molestation really make anything worse?

Back