Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Never watched the documentary. Didn't know about the explicit details with Aaliyah either. How'd he get away with that in he music industry?

I wonder if he was dumb enough to keep all of those video recordings. That'd definitely be a nail in the coffin

Depends on whose story you believe Pac or the alleged victim. By all accounts even according to the jury they were unsure. An article dropped fairly recently where a juror detailed what went into their decision to convict and basically it was 1 person on the jury who was sure Pac was guilty because he was a rapper and the rest of the jurors didn't believe the woman's story. Hence why they settled on a charge that amounted to as Pac said "forcibly touching a woman's butt"

I found this to be interesting as well

3162BE0C-99B2-4A86-882D-ADDF9873970B.png

Tupac was convicted of a sexual crime but niggas swear all day every day he's a GOAT. What's the difference between liking his music and still liking R Kelly's music.

The difference is that even the court never said Pac raped that woman .He did get first degree sexual assualt,but they dropped the sodomy charges.

He basically was charged for just being in the suite.

The victim said she took a rape kit and never found out the results......

The other ppl there had their charges dropped,including felons with gun charges and by the end Pac's sentence was deferred to where it would have been erased from his record.

That whole shit seemed like a set up,and revenge for Pac shooting at cops in ATL as far as the trial.

They dropped the gun charges because even the court thought the police,who were actively stalking Tupac around NYC,planted the guns.

Even Haitian Jack who hates Pac said Pac didn't rape that woman.

Pac had no history of raping women and while he didn't live but a year after getting out he didn't do anything like that after he was out.

R kelly on the other hand has a long history of all types of shit,literally.

There's way less reasonabe Doubt to R kelly's shit.He taped it.

Never watched the documentary. Didn't know about the explicit details with Aaliyah either. How'd he get away with that in he music industry?

I wonder if he was dumb enough to keep all of those video recordings. That'd definitely be a nail in the coffin
Exactly these bitch ass niggas turned a blind eye to this shit for longer than I ve been alive

Seen a nigga in one those docs talking bout I used to be the one to pick up and drop those girls off

im sitting there like u proud of that? Why u ain’t under the jail too

Everything that's now being publicized about R. and his sexual deviance has BEEN out here for yeeeears...this shit isn't new

Y'all gon' learn to stop idolizing these people b/c they do/make shit you rock with...they are just humans...flawed and phucked up (more phucked up a lot of times) like anybody else

Everything that's now being publicized about R. and his sexual deviance has BEEN out here for yeeeears...this shit isn't new

Y'all gon' learn to stop idolizing these people b/c they do/make shit you rock with...they are just humans...flawed and phucked up (more phucked up a lot of times) like anybody else
The issue is niggas didn’t care bout nunofdashit til like 4 years ago and now all of the sudden it’s posed to be def con 4 out here

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Never heard anything about Kelz liking boys..........just young girls.

Something's not adding up.

View attachment 595332

Seems like an attempt to add fuel to the fire.
As I said before,R kelly messing with boys is only new if you haven't been paying attention.

His own brother been said he messed with boys and other victims been saying that shit for yrs.

There's an interview I can't find from when R kelly was on trial.

He tried to pay his brother 50 K to claim that was him in the video.

His brother said R kelly was bi in that interview.

this was in 2018,but I heard him say it way before then.

Exactly these bitch ass niggas turned a blind eye to this shit for longer than I ve been alive
Ppl tend to do that when you're paying for their whole life and lifestyle.

R kelly is one of many.

The rich and powerful can usually get away with more than the average person.

Add fame into it and ppl live in a whole other world than the public.

Ppl tend to do that when you're paying for their whole life and lifestyle.

R kelly is one of many.

The rich and powerful can usually get away with more than the average person.

Add fame into it and ppl live in a whole other world than the public.
The hypocrisy right?

Back