Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Nigga stfu you one of the most ignorant pointless niggas on the site you literally just come here to rage flirt with race and shit. Add nothing to anything you post. Gtfoh and talk to the nogga that be making rape jokes. Wack bitch

Cool.

I'm a ignorant pointless nigga, I rage flirt w race. I add nothing to this site and my friend irl makes rape jokes.

Again, cool. I have no problem w that.

So, moving 4ward... I'll ignore you and you ignore me.

Thank you, good day.

Cool.

I'm a ignorant pointless nigga, I rage flirt w race. I add nothing to this site and my friend irl makes rape jokes.

Again, cool. I have no problem w that.

So, moving 4ward... I'll ignore you and you ignore me.

Thank you, good day.

Thanks queen

But viewing the average R. Kelly defender as uniquely deranged misses the societal forces that empower people like him in the first place. Powerful men in media and entertainment have always used their capital to abuse women without repercussions. Russell Simmons has been accused of sexual assault or misconduct by 20 women; Charlamagne tha God was publicly accused of rape in 2018; T.I. has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women, though Los Angeles County officials recently declined to prosecute him. (All have denied the allegations against them.) Rapper Joe Buddenwas arrested in 2014 on allegations of domestic abuse (the charges were later dropped) and was later accused of sexual harassment by a podcast host. Despite these allegations, these men have not been deplatformed from their positions of influence and continue to use their relationships with high-profile women to inoculate them from critique. Shortly after Sil Lai Abrams came forward to accuse Simmons of raping her in 1994, social-justice activist Tamika Mallory appeared on a podcast on which she was asked about the allegations against her longtime friend. “I mean, I don’t know if I believe in it or not,” she said. “I wasn’t there and don’t know what really happened.” It took more than 25 years to come to any sort of resolution on Kelly, and it cost the well-being of innumerable Black girls, yet the entertainment industry and its profiteers continue to take a passive wait-and-see approach to every new set of allegations.

That nigga is exactly where he belongs.
He has had MORE than enough opportunities over these long years to get his shit together and leave tiny boppers alone. Far more than average sicko.

Y’all niggas have a glutton for pain and disappointment if you think if given just one more chance Kelly would change his ways

Ain’t no woe is me, the black man…. Fuck that nigga

Last edited:
That nigga is exactly where he belongs.
He has had MORE than enough opportunities over these long years to get his shot and leave tiny boppers alone. Far more than average sicko.

Y’all niggas have a glutton for pain and disappointment if you think if given just one more chance Kelly would change his ways

Ain’t no woe is me, a black man…. Fuck that nigga

and fuck anybody trying to defend him as well

Back