Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Well lookie here

Robert is the king of his own demise. It’s something that I love talking about as far as a subject. Robert is a victim of sex abuse. His mother and sister allegedly did things to him. So of that? He should have tried his hardest to walk from that life, he didn’t. He should have known that he Would be funding his own breakdown.

He is truly one of the best artists I’ve ever heard. No doubt about it. Yet as a BM in America, he wasn’t going to become a sympathetic figure is this. So when you play that dirty game like he was, were There going to be women who lied on him? No question. Was he on tape having sex with a child? Yes. So while I think he is a victim in many aspects, he wasn’t going to be able to escape that guillotine because all someone has to ask him is

If you were victimized, why would you then do the same thing to young girls? So this post isn’t really a true gotcha moment. Simply because in the end???? We saw the tape. We saw what happened with Aaliyah. We saw the Touré interview.

Curious on why you think so.
The suit claims that a “secret” investigation by the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General found that “at least 60 BOP officers made unauthorized access to plaintiff’s sensitive, confidential, and private information maintained by the BOP.”
It adds that one officer, identified as Officer A, illegally accessed Kelly’s records — including email correspondence, phone calls and guest visits — more than 150 times and emailed some of the records to herself before providing them to Tasha K (Latasha Kebe). The complaint says that Officer A violated the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
Tasha K, who was successfully sued by Cardi B for defamation in 2022 and has since filed for bankruptcy, then “rallied her massive following to harass the plaintiff with the use of the stolen information and created chaos in the plaintiff’s personal life,” the complaint adds.
Tasha K has posted the information to her YouTube channel with the title “R. Kelly Can’t Control His Girlfriends While Behind Bars.” She shared with her viewers phone call information between Kelly and women, as well as visitor logs and email communications, the lawsuit says.
“Yeah, there’s a phone tap somewhere, and I’m not gonna tell you where it’s at,” she says in a nearly 40-minute video. “I have the plug. I’m not gonna tell you where I got the information from, but just listen to the damn information, OK?”

Back