Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Did I think we get it bro you want everybody that knew charged as well and you want to talk about preventing this shit. Don’t know why you won’t just make a thread on prevention vs wasting time wondering why people do terrible things when money is involved.

But every time we talk about R it’s a what about the crew question. Why keep asking us?

Did I think we get it bro you want everybody that knew charged as well and you want to talk about preventing this shit. Don’t know why you won’t just make a thread on prevention vs wasting time wondering why people do terrible things when money is involved.

But every time we talk about R it’s a what about the crew question. Why keep asking us?
They are apart of the reason we are here

Or you can...be mad at everybody and not have to play a game of picking and choosing
Right....but if you don't say it then it's only seen one way.
I been said fuck everybody....but after the first trial and evidence....he had the oedk stigma.
Yet here we are and all these people have all this evidence...
You are correct ........you can be mad at evergkne. Just like I am sure most people are.

Right....but if you don't say it then it's only seen one way.
I been said fuck everybody....but after the first trial and evidence....he had the oedk stigma.
Yet here we are and all these people have all this evidence...
You are correct ........you can be mad at evergkne. Just like I am sure most people are.

Of course if you don't say it people won't know. Niggas ain't mind readers. You need to say what you think and feel. Don't expect people to just magically know. Bruh for years now on the IC and here you've rarely mentioned Kelly himself. You keep wanting to blame everything and everyone around him but him. Same as you used to try and blame Chris Brown's shitty behavior on your belief that his dad wasn't around in his life only to find out his dad has been around from day 1 so you had to drop that narrative. So your history and words don't show you often taking aim at the person accused of said offense but those around them and others who react to offense often get your attention. Your're not coming off as balanced as you think you are and if you're being told the same thing repeatedly then you should tae a step back and think to yourself maybe there's some merit to what you're being told.

Of course if you don't say it people won't know. Niggas ain't mind readers. You need to say what you think and feel. Don't expect people to just magically know. Bruh for years now on the IC and here you've rarely mentioned Kelly himself. You keep wanting to blame everything and everyone around him but him. Same as you used to try and blame Chris Brown's shitty behavior on your belief that his dad wasn't around in his life only to find out his dad has been around from day 1 so you had to drop that narrative. So your history and words don't show you often taking aim at the person accused of said offense but those around them and others who react to offense often get your attention. Your're not coming off as balanced as you think you are and if you're being told the same thing repeatedly then you should tae a step back and think to yourself maybe there's some merit to what you're being told.
Wrong ....what I cant be?
His stepdad beat his mom...ehhh
But I am not worried about being balanced ...bringing balance.
And just like others you still skip over what was already said.

Funny how y'all talk about communication and how all people don't think alike ...yet here we are.

I respect different perspectives. It helps me grow. Talk want to stay in one place. I bounce around.
Fuck I want to keep repeating what's already said for to please others?

That's what y'all pushing?

Nah....I'm cool being me.
The lack of thinking outside the box is when shit gets stagnant and boring.
I rather stand in my lane than try to agree just to do it.
So........
Fuck them enablers

So is it you don't agree or I can't communicate?

Niggas aint gotta be mind readers if it was already said....y'all sounding a bit stupid now.
Just because it's not said when you want it said or as many times you want it said doesn't mean it wasn't said.

Smdh

She could've made a better argument than this bullshit. Epstein coverage has surpassed the Cosby coverage? lmaoo foh

Attachments

• thejasminebrand_66660651_645689559239399_2641872090082493813_n.jpg
    thejasminebrand_66660651_645689559239399_2641872090082493813_n.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 11
She could've made a better argument than this bullshit. Epstein coverage has surpassed the Cosby coverage? lmaoo foh
View attachment 150416
Sometimes you don't know you was used.
And if the intentions were good....be happy for the justice system working for the true victims.
This should not even be on your radar outside of another predator going down.
Let us that think there's an agenda worry about that.

:wdf5: ......What?

1st I doubt that crackas coverage has pass R. Kelly and Cosby. Especially Cosby

2nd that shit is only as big in the news as it is cuz the Trump connection.

I'm thinking she means on mainstream, NBC, CBS, etc news stations...and yeah being that the R. Kelly shit been in the news for over a decade vs someone who some folks didn't even know existed on the planet earth it's likely R. Kelly and Cosby have gotten more overall attention than Epstein

awww shit.

the girl that started this all is now cooperating.

this nigga going to jail today.

damn run out of money, they run out of loyalty

someone made a good point.

the parents took money ....so cant they be arrested for child endangerment?

Back