Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Whaaaaa????
You must have been on Mars these last 2 decades....

The only reason Kelly was able slide for so long is because so many in the community turn a blind eye. Even after he was caught on tape in the act a lot of black people STILL defended him....
tenor.gif

His bosses and his contemporaries in the entertainment business turned a blind eye. They had th evidence and opportunity to put him away a long time ago. As soon as this shit got hot, everybody associated with him and the entertainment industry was talking.

His bosses and his contemporaries in the entertainment business turned a blind eye. They had th evidence and opportunity to put him away a long time ago. As soon as this shit got hot, everybody associated with him and the entertainment industry was talking.
And that's why they need rico here like dude said .

As long as money was involved alot if people turned away...but they all mad now?

Whatever.

One of the girls is saying she was under the influence of weed and alcohol and could not consent.

What's crazy about this is.....how many times have we said this shit will come back to haunt alot of y'all who did the same.

One of the girls is saying she was under the influence of weed and alcohol and could not consent.

What's crazy about this is.....how many times have we said this shit will come back to haunt alot of y'all who did the same.

She was probably also a minor too tho

This case about to get interesting...avenetti will make it so with his clout chasing ass.

I need to make a thread about him when I get back next week.
Him and Epstein.

I support him going after the enablers....don't know what he can do but I support him trying.

I mean i figured you was about to call anybody that gets drunk or high before sex a rapist
An that what the law is leaning towards....
So age don't matter cuz it's wrong with grown woman.
A minor makes it twice as bad

Should have left the country years ago

Guilty or not, perception a bitch and he could have lived like a king in one of them obscure European countries

I think he's saying it cuz dude ain't really for this case....he's about his image and staying relevant and possibly getting a profile within the black community.

Why is it so hard to just prosecute because people hurt kids?

You asking why americans in a capitalist country do things for exposure and money?

Back