Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

They flipped on him to save themselves......shits pathetic and they also need to be locked up as enablers / willing participants.....he probably ran out of money and couldn't pay his ex-employees anymore due to mounting legal costs, etc
Here's the thing about this.....as long as kelz was going down alone they would a kept them tapes.
Think about this.
If this happened to your daughter.....and a niggas held into evidence to convict the man that molested her....would that shit piss you off?
But with if this happened to your daughter after her was set free....and because the dudes don't want to go to jail they know release evidence.
Would that piss you off?
Don't know about y'all...but knowing there was people that could a stopped this or stopped a kid from herself but they chose not to........shit is fucking disgusting

Here's the thing about this.....as long as kelz was going down alone they would a kept them tapes.
Think about this.
If this happened to your daughter.....and a niggas held into evidence to convict the man that molested her....would that shit piss you off?
But with if this happened to your daughter after her was set free....and because the dudes don't want to go to jail they know release evidence.
Would that piss you off?
Don't know about y'all...but knowing there was people that could a stopped this or stopped a kid from herself but they chose not to........shit is fucking disgusting

Where's all this energy towards the actual predator? You have all this venom for the enablers but none for the actual predator.

Where's all this energy towards the actual predator? You have all this venom for the enablers but none for the actual predator.
Its been yrs we all talked shit about kelz you see only what you want and want to keep your narrative.

You focus on the end result....be mad in your lane.

I'll be over here mad at the process of getting to this point with new info.

You are after the fact.....I'm before.
It is what it is

Its been yrs we all talked shit about kelz you see only what you want and want to keep your narrative.

You focus on the end result....be mad in your lane.

I'll be over here mad at the process of getting to this point with new info.

You are after the fact.....I'm before.
It is what it is

Yeah, I'll remain more mad at the guy who was actually fucking little girls. I'm weird that way.

And I'll be mad at those supplying him with girls to be cool with him.
I'm weird aswell.

I see so many failures in this.
So many predators.
Unfortunately kelz gotta pay for it all.
And going to prison....niggas might abuse him and start his nightmare all over again.

Damn shame

Your only words about the actual predator since the indictment.

You're definitely weird. And not in a good way.

It was bad enough that he was messing with all those little girls but why in the fuck was he recording the shit? Even if at some point he thought it was a good idea to keep the tapes why didn't he stop and destroy all of them bitches after the Aliyah situation or definitely after his first underage sex tape trial? Fuck is wrong with this dude? Stupid pedo motufucka needs to be burned at the stake.

Clearly other get the same idea that the support system ain't shit without taking away from the predator.

Clearly other get the same idea that the support system ain't shit without taking away from the predator.

And, unlike you, they've actually addressed the predator with something other than sympathy.

It was bad enough that he was messing with all those little girls but why in the fuck was he recording the shit? Even if at some point he thought it was a good idea to keep the tapes why didn't he stop and destroy all of them bitches after the Aliyah situation or definitely after his first underage sex tape trial? Fuck is wrong with this dude? Stupid pedo motufucka needs to be burned at the stake.

He is a rich child predator asking for decency and common sense is pointless. He thought he was untouchable

Back