Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

mixed feelings because black ppl went hard on this pedo as they should but ain't go hard on these cacs outhea doing the most. Would they care if he was white?

Whaaaaa????
You must have been on Mars these last 2 decades....

The only reason Kelly was able slide for so long is because so many in the community turn a blind eye. Even after he was caught on tape in the act a lot of black people STILL defended him....
tenor.gif

*walks in thread, looks around, shakes head , then sits and asks"

What's worse.....people pointing out how white people don't get the same heat or the women who supported him enough so that he walked?

*Waits*

They did that OJ boomerang move on that Nasty Nate.

He gettin 30-to-life now. No way he beats this shit again.

Hope they can finish the job this time

The times he did go to court one obstacle was "victims" accepting settlements instead of getting an alleged monster off the streets. Doubt that will be the case now.

They should Rico that shit...I hope he name names and accomplices

They've technically been able to do so since the 70s. It applied to criminal organizations as a whole, but they usually don't use it like that. There was a big human trafficking bust in Georgia where they might have done it and one in Missouri But that's all I know of right now.

But I believe they'd have to prove R.Kelly was in some sex crime organization, which I don't think he was. But how they want to define it is on them. Now if you want to read up on Robert Kraft, his situation looks more like a qualification for Rico.

The times he did go to court one obstacle was "victims" accepting settlements instead of getting an alleged monster off the streets. Doubt that will be the case now.

They've technically been able to do so since the 70s. It applied to criminal organizations as a whole, but they usually don't use it like that. There was a big human trafficking bust in Georgia where they might have done it and one in Missouri But that's all I know of right now.

But I believe they'd have to prove R.Kelly was in some sex crime organization, which I don't think he was. But how they want to define it is on them. Now if you want to read up on Robert Kraft, his situation looks more like a qualification for Rico.
If the families knew....they are apart of it.
Looking for a gain.

I would rather get the one who's doing the most damage to the black community, let those white people worry about their community
And this should not stop with this dude.
Whole buncha people should go down for the damage to our community.

But for some reason it always stops.

If R. Kelly wasn't about to surrender to police, he might end up in jail anyway ... because a judge is fed up with his failure to pay a ton of child support to his ex-wife.

A Cook County judge found Kelly in contempt earlier this month -- according to docs obtained by TMZ -- because he owes Drea Kelly $169,996 in support. The court says he was supposed to be paying her $20,833 per month as of January, 2009 -- but he's obviously fallen off schedule in the last year.

The court order states Kelly needs to pay up by March 6th, or he'll be locked up in County Jail. Obviously, that appears to be a moot point ... after he was hit with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse on Friday. As we reported, Kelly is expected to surrender Friday night.

For what it's worth ... he actually owes even more -- $194,045.70. That number includes interest and education and health care costs for the 3 kids he and Drea have together.

I can roll with this. I just feel like it's a movement against black men right now.
When in the history of these United States has there NOT been a movement against black men?

With that said mothafuck R. Kelly. He did it to himself.

*walks in thread, looks around, shakes head , then sits and asks"

What's worse.....people pointing out how white people don't get the same heat or the women who supported him enough so that he walked?

*Waits*

Whats worse r.kelly being a pervert unchecked by an entire city because he made step in the name of love?

This gonna be a shit show....

There's these two women in bmore claiming they got raped by to rkelly..

And everybody saying these chicks was known strippers/hoes back then.... Shit crazy

Back