Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Its not wrong but misguided in some places. The Republicans are gone so far off the deep in they are just insane. Identity politics is used to distract people while those in power do what they need to do.

THE New York Times literrally published a peice on this where someone leaked audio between Billionare donors, Mitch Mcconnel and a cosulting group in the last weeks BEFORE barkly said whatever doing this EXACT thing.

Been a garbage ass coon

I wish yall never enabled him

Chuck has said some coonish things in the past, but what he just said was 100% true. The people in power push racism to keep themselves in power. They've been doing that for centuries at this point. I'm not really sure what complaint you could have with what he said. He wasn't saying that blacks were just as complicit as whites. He was saying that politics of the people don't matter, they all do it.

And Tariq's take on the comment was pointless. Barkley didn't say anything about you needing to care about white people liking you.

Chuck has said some coonish things in the past, but what he just said was 100% true. The people in power push racism to keep themselves in power. They've been doing that for centuries at this point. I'm not really sure what complaint you could have with what he said. He wasn't saying that blacks were just as complicit as whites. He was saying that politics of the people don't matter, they all do it.

And Tariq's take on the comment was pointless. Barkley didn't say anything about you needing to care about white people liking you.
Coonish things? Charles Barkley is a wholesale coon, straight outta Django

Everything barkley says centers white people and is for their benefit. Fuck him

Coonish things? Charles Barkley is a wholesale coon, straight outta Django

Everything barkley says centers white people and is for their benefit. Fuck him

lol I can't argue with that.

All I can say is that this is a rare example of him being on the right side. What he said is factually correct. It's basically what drove the Southern Strategy and even the anti-miscegenation laws that were pushed way back in the 1600s to break unity between white and black indentured servants.

will be edited and published by Post Hill Press. The company describes its products as “Christian, and conservative political books” on its website.

The Post Hill Press has its books distributed by Simon & Schuster.

Taylor’s death sparked protests and calls for justice. Mattingly was criticized by many in response to these protests calling protestors “thugsin a letter to the Louisville PD. He also stated, “We did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night.”

His controversial email is not the only time Mattingly made the news. He has been very outspoken about the case and has gone on several TV programs to discuss it.

Back