Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

The Philly shit...

Was he or was he not coming toward the cops with a knife drawn?

I don't even take my hands off the wheel when I get pulled over. If I pull out a weapon threateningly even my white ass expect some retaliation.

I'm open to someone telling me why I'm wrong?
I think the point people are making is that there were non lethal ways to handle the situation. Police seem to find a non lethal way to handle a gun wielding white person, so why not a knife wielding black person?

I saw the video though and dude was mad aggressive. I’m torn on it to be honest. I agree there can be less lethal means and cops should be trained on these methods regarding a knife threat.

Somebody come at me like that though I’m laying them down. But I’m a non-police trained citizen.

Gotta know what u dealing with......u know they playing for keeps i dont think whatever homie was going thru was worth dying over

But they didn’t have to kill him

I think the point people are making is that there were non lethal ways to handle the situation. Police seem to find a non lethal way to handle a gun wielding white person, so why not a knife wielding black person?

I saw the video though and dude was mad aggressive. I’m torn on it to be honest. I agree there can be less lethal means and cops should be trained on these methods regarding a knife threat.

Somebody come at me like that though I’m laying them down. But I’m a non-police trained citizen.

At the end of the day, there are levels to everything. This ain't the same level as the George Floyd shit. We should all be able to agree on that. However, we should probably all be able to agree that even in a situation like this, if there is a nonlethal option for handling the situation, that option should be chosen more often than not.

100% it's wrong for a white person to get away with the same shit and I know it does happen and cops can be racist af

But if I did that I would have to be out my mind literally

Lawd jeezy christ!

4da786fb18325e81e995544e6e3c6326-400x1000-jpg.gif

Back