Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

so it was three cops on top of him?

this shit is crazy

even more sad they knew each other which should have made him more sympathic

Man you cant write better comedy.

This shit is literally funnier than Dave Chappelles Black Bush skit.

Just wish this was a tv show with no real life consequences so we can laugh at this shit.
This is the president of the United States acting like a child. He couldn’t even fake his support for George Floyd but you see how his response to the uprising threatening citizens with the military...

This shit is blowing up marvelously...

My sincerest condolences to that man's family.... But the reaction got the county on their assess.

I mean I know it's a hot topic... But all this don't go down if people don't record shit

It might not be my place to say this, but I wish these types of tweets would be saved till next week.

Nothing he said is wrong. Its just I wish the focus was totallt on this murdering ass cop, the precint that seems to be the worst in america against African Americans, and the justice system as a whole.

Lets focus on how there can be no such thing as a good cop when the system is bad.

Ima chill though.

It might not be my place to say this, but I wish these types of tweets would be saved till next week.

Nothing he said is wrong. Its just I wish the focus was totallt on this murdering ass cop, the precint that seems to be the worst in america against African Americans, and the justice system as a whole.

Lets focus on how there can be no such thing as a good cop when the system is bad.

Ima chill though.

Nah what he said was important and needs to be said over and over until we really get it.

TikTok has removed all posts w hashtags for BLM & George Floyd... according to the tiktok users on twitter. They’re flooding the App Store w 1 star reviews and deleting their app and accounts.

wow if true. Time for Drake to denounce them since he specifically made a song for them.

Nah what he said was important and needs to be said over and over until we really get it.

I definetly dont disagree. Only thing is, I wish it was in the aftermath. After another day or three of protest, once the cops are charged with murder and booked, and shit calms down.

But like I said, ima chill. I aint join a protest in years, so i got no place to really talk from my couch about the people out there putting in work.

Back