Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

he made tootsie slide specifically for tiktok purposes

He didn't make it specifically for tiktok. He's not paid by tiktok. I'm sure he could see the marketability of social media and people turning his dances into challenges (hotline bling, kiki, etc)

Yall gotta stop making up shit and posting it as fact.

He didn't make it specifically for tiktok. He's not paid by tiktok. I'm sure he could see the marketability of social media and people turning his dances into challenges (hotline bling, kiki, etc)

Yall gotta stop making up shit and posting it as fact.

it just cause it drake

Also..........................when they say "what about black on black crime" and or go to bring up Chicago and the blacks there are shooting each other.

Here are some facts that people seems to forget

Asians kill more Asians
Spanish kill more Spanish
Whites kill more Whites
Blacks kill more Blacks

It's damn near unreasonably stupid to not think that people of the same ilk, skin, and background will not interact with those who look like them and are around them more often.

YET if you think on a larger scale and globally..........Whites have historically killed more of each listed far more than those listed have of them(Whites).

So those coons like Candance Ownes, Hodge Twins and Brandon Tatum and the Fox news crackas seem to always skip over that little factoid

came to this fact 10 years ago they t

Sorry if already posted.

so for whatever reason him and floyd had beef with eachother and the cac waited to put his shield on as protection to assassinate the man, unknowingly getting the other officers involved but since as you can see clear as day all cops basically ain't shit and complied with this man murder anyway this shit is wild

That's not what you said or implied though

And I still disagree with your take on this particular issue

bruh it’s not my fault that you read it as if he made it for the company of tiktok... he made the song for tiktok as in he made it for the specific purposes for it to go big on tiktok... what you think I implied is your own implication... he made the song for tiktok, period. And because he had them in mind for that specific song, he does need to back off and turn away from them as a platform to use for his music to be popularized

and tiktok capitalizes off that... just as they do with any other challenge or dance movement...

I stand by what I said.

and I’m not about to go back n forth over tiktok... I said what I said, u said what u said... now back to what’s @ hand

Minnesota governor actually making some sense.

I'll wait til them punk ass cops get charged before i get excited.

I work for a major bank. The CEO of my company just sent out an email saying he stands with Gerge Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. He talking bout our company will do all it can to fight inequality in african american communities.

If I was real, ill reply all to the whole company and ask if thats the case why did 95% of african americans who applied for PPT loans get denied, 94% Latinos, but only 65% of Asians and much less percentage of whites get denied.

I aint real though. So ill just curse him out here and amongst friends in my group texts.

Minnesota governor actually making some sense.

I'll wait til them punk ass cops get charged before i get excited.
They not gonna be charged, they pretty much already said as much. That was a foregone conclusion the second it happened it's just that they usually wait a little longer to say it.

I work for a major bank. The CEO of my company just sent out an email saying he stands with Gerge Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. He talking bout our company will do all it can to fight inequality in african american communities.

If I was real, ill reply all to the whole company and ask if thats the case why did 95% of african americans who applied for PPT loans get denied, 94% Latinos, but only 65% of Asians and much less percentage of whites get denied.

I aint real though. So ill just curse him out here and amongst friends in my group texts.

Think we work for the same company lolol

Back