Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Apparently this nigga doesn’t realize he works for Dana “MAGA McMahon“ White that’s why the white boy gets away with that shit...

Dana says everything is all white...

Guarantee if someone says something about jews all that free speech going out the window.

Those black ufc fighter better wake the fuck up

Bruh, the UFC don't give a fuck about any of their fighters really. I sincerely hope that no black fighter is foolish enough to look to that organization as anything more than a means to a quick come up.

I already know that. But still doesn't mean I don't want the black fighters to wake the fuck and use them just like they're being used.

I mean to be fair hes right, his fighters have said some outrageous shit before, thing is nobody really crosses lines..like you wont see that colby covington cac straight up call someone the n word or anything and completely kill they career, hell everything you heard in his dumbass rant you could find on fox news everyday

Last edited:
more egregious than his usual tho. like if he had stopped at criticizing abolishing the police that'd be one thing

but no, this nigga had to say that stupid shit like he isn't a gun owner that would grab the strap if someone kicked down his door

That fat head coon kept talking after that ether. Not everybody gone make it.

The problem is that Charles Barkley isn't that smart. I understand what he's trying to say, but he's not thoughtful enough to put it into proper context.

There are instances where cops are put in situations where they have to make split second decisions, and sometimes they make the wrong decision. Barkley doesn't realize that those instances aren't really the ones that anyone is talking about, so that wasn't a point worth making.

Sure, there does need to be a dialogue with honest police at some point, but that can only happen AFTER the system has been reformed to the point where we can have faith that the police we are having the dialogue with are actually honest.

The problem is that Charles Barkley isn't that smart. I understand what he's trying to say, but he's not thoughtful enough to put it into proper context.

There are instances where cops are put in situations where they have to make split second decisions, and sometimes they make the wrong decision. Barkley doesn't realize that those instances aren't really the ones that anyone is talking about, so that wasn't a point worth making.

Sure, there does need to be a dialogue with honest police at some point, but that can only happen AFTER the system has been reformed to the point where we can have faith that the police we are having the dialogue with are actually honest.
no bruh, this system has already proven they hire and white supremacist gangmembers to the highest positions. you can't reform that you have to destroy that.

no bruh, this system has already proven they hire and white supremacist gangmembers to the highest positions. you can't reform that you have to destroy that.

I use reform in the broad sense. Tearing everything down and rebuilding it, is reform too. I don't know if that's possible though, however I think we can all degree that they have some heavy lifting to do when it comes to fixing the problem.

Back