Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Sound like people who love HOA's

Yooo, yall have to click that link and read that shit. Anytime they have a problem, they literally sue everybody. That mansion they have now, they got it from suing. He sued his accountant, all the partners at the firm and the head of a bank which pissed off his bosses at the firm he worked at. So they asked him to resign. Then he sued his former firm. Theres so much I cant even post it all.

Sounds about white....aren’t they attorneys as well? Nothing worse than attorneys with free time

Trump threw his support behind the McCloskeys in a pre-taped interview on Tuesday, claiming the couple was “going to be beat up badly” by protesters and that the house “was going to be totally ransacked and probably burned down.”

bIJDsAl.gif

*rolls eyes* Shit like this why nothing is ever going to get better. So blacks in NY had all those protests against police. The police pulled back. Niggas started wildin' out and the murder rate has gone up. Now blacks in NY are begging for the police to come back. All this, and the politicians in DC still haven't pushed anything. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if all this happens and absolutely nothing comes out of it on a national level. This shit is exhausting.

Back