Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

If one or both of them really got PTSD that bag going to be spent on mental therapy.

Fuck that the money they going to get from that ain't worth it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit like hell...

...man in 9th grade punk ass white boy working at Hecht's in downtown DC thought I was stealing some Nautica sweatpants (I wasn't)...

...I'm on the escalator to Metro Center finna hop on the Red Line and take my ass home and get grabbed up by two Deebo ass undercover ass niggas.

They cuff me the fuck up and walk my little ass up several levels through the store - mommas wit they kids lookin at me like I'm America's Most Wanted and shit...the Black girls working the makeup and jewelry section all frowning at me like I'm the personification of every wrong with "today's youth"... :scust1:

...held my held up because childhood showed me a lot of niggas I looked up to get locked up, and they all kept their head up like it won't nuthin, so in my mind I'm like "fuck it - do the same thing"...

...They take me in the back and after 5mins they like "we made a mistake - you can leave" - nevermind the fact that I was only 14 and they were 'sposed to call my parents - niggas just told me to hit the road.

My parents sued them niggas and settled outta court for a cool 30 racks. Got a used car when I got my license, some trick off money, and the rest went to college tuition...

...now, imagine what they finna get actually gettin touched up and the shit bein on TV.

:lookatthisshit:

Smooth move by their lawyer too to have em on CNN - that shit just upped the fuck out the reward...

...PTSD? Sure, they may have it. Counseling? OK cool, you be aight my nigga - yo you tuff right?

But when that check come?

Fuuuuuck outta here - nigga it's ON!!

:haa:

I hate when people say “___________ is invited to the cookout.” That shit irks me. Why are they invited to a fictitious cookout? Is that all we can offer or something? Smfh

Never forget
8kJ4CdiS1imRgU3NyGFt-iQlb-0_pCjKp2mAgC4U2wQwwt4AAD5jQWu4gpsTDpI8PKjfxAs1kkXtR80CnLVi598y9PEI1EM09vOLvXou4q-R4WMYmvgdFCWwOYsYeNlgSXkT6HNZPWakiYvaJLWmzF0wQutCieAodQXB2GvvIFVPp5lCNW8IOAY9YTlVwHpXs2klUw

tumblr_m1wq15mzrg1qabwaco1_500.gif

:ualreadyknow:

I’m kind of torn. I think people like Diddy and Jay and even Barack and Kamala and Lebron, etc., any black person with a large platform, should be out with the people. I know some like J. Cole are out there and I do appreciate that.

But I do understand that their presence may be a distraction as well.

What do y’all think?
I can see that but wouldn't they be a distraction because of their celebrity or not I don't know? Also with their huge following they can attack out the message either way I could see them out and about with the people or not

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit like hell...

...man in 9th grade punk ass white boy working at Hecht's in downtown DC thought I was stealing some Nautica sweatpants (I wasn't)...

...I'm on the escalator to Metro Center finna hop on the Red Line and take my ass home and get grabbed up by two Deebo ass undercover ass niggas.

They cuff me the fuck up and walk my little ass up several levels through the store - mommas wit they kids lookin at me like I'm America's Most Wanted and shit...the Black girls working the makeup and jewelry section all frowning at me like I'm the personification of every wrong with "today's youth"... :scust1:

...held my held up because childhood showed me a lot of niggas I looked up to get locked up, and they all kept their head up like it won't nuthin, so in my mind I'm like "fuck it - do the same thing"...

...They take me in the back and after 5mins they like "we made a mistake - you can leave" - nevermind the fact that I was only 14 and they were 'sposed to call my parents - niggas just told me to hit the road.

My parents sued them niggas and settled outta court for a cool 30 racks. Got a used car when I got my license, some trick off money, and the rest went to college tuition...

...now, imagine what they finna get actually gettin touched up and the shit bein on TV.

:lookatthisshit:

Smooth move by their lawyer too to have em on CNN - that shit just upped the fuck out the reward...

...PTSD? Sure, they may have it. Counseling? OK cool, you be aight my nigga - yo you tuff right?

But when that check come?

Fuuuuuck outta here - nigga it's ON!!

:haa:

LLS at you using your example as if it even remotely the same. SHM at you thinking money solves all.

LLS at you using your example as if it even remotely the same. SHM at you thinking money solves all.

Man fuck this philosophical shit you on...

...they went thru what they went thru - ain't no changing that.

Would you rather them go thru that bullshit and just get told "yo our fault, go home nigga" - or would you rather see them young niggas get PAID? Getting PAID by the ho ass police and the City at that?

They already fired the cops too? Nigga they know they wrong. All while the spotlight is on police nationwide?

Them lil niggas just got Amazon start up money - fuck what you talkin' my nigga.

PAY UP.

Man fuck this philosophical shit you on...

...they went thru what they went thru - ain't no changing that.

Would you rather them go thru that bullshit and just get told "yo our fault, go home nigga" - or would you rather see them young niggas get PAID? Getting PAID by the ho ass police and the City at that?

They already fired the cops too? Nigga they know they wrong. All while the spotlight is on police nationwide?

Them lil niggas just got Amazon start up money - fuck what you talkin' my nigga.

PAY UP.

This is the response you get when a person isn't comprehending what is being said.

I never said they shouldn't be paid for what happened. I basically said mental health is worth more than any money they can be given dummy. Let me make it more plain since you might have a comprehension issue.

I am saying that it would've been better for them to never have gone through that and keep their mental health and never possibly have PTSD than it is for them to now possibly have PTSD and need mental therapy just to get a bag.

Can you comprehend that? Can you see the complete difference in the dumb shit you said that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said?

Read to comprehend instead of just responding.

This is the response you get when a person isn't comprehending what is being said.

I never said they shouldn't be paid for what happened. I basically said mental health is worth more than any money they can be given dummy. Let me make it more plain since you might have a comprehension issue.

I am saying that it would've been better for them to never have gone through that and keep their mental health and never possibly have PTSD than it is for them to now possibly have PTSD and need mental therapy just to get a bag.

Can you comprehend that? Can you see the complete difference in the dumb shit you said that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said?

Read to comprehend instead of just responding.

And I said they went thru what they went thru and ain't no changing that...

...all this "it would have been better to have never gone thru it because 'mental health is worth more than money'" bullshit you talkin' is you back on your philosophical shit. The same philosophical bullshit I called out in my first sentence, but I'm the one with the comprehension problem? Ain't enuff Pampers for this soft shit you kickin' - take that to Iyanla and fix your life... :smh:

...them niggas got hit up. Bottom line.

They need to be paid. Bottom line.

Whether they spend the money of therapy for PTSD is their choice to make, but give them lil niggas they money and let em make the choice.

I can see that but wouldn't they be a distraction because of their celebrity or not I don't know? Also with their huge following they can attack out the message either way I could see them out and about with the people or not
I know Trae Young probably not Barack or Diddy level famous, but this is what I’d like to see more of from our people with large platforms:

Expectations are being placed upon people that just don’t deserve to have expectations placed on them. A good chunk of celebrities don’t need to be heard from outside of their capacity to entertain.

MF on Twitter actually asked Simone Richards what she thought about the current state of affairs and why she wasn’t using her platform to speak up.

Expectations are being placed upon people that just don’t deserve to have expectations placed on them. A good chunk of celebrities don’t need to be heard from outside of their capacity to entertain.

MF on Twitter actually asked Simone Richards what she thought about the current state of affairs and why she wasn’t using her platform to speak up.

LLS but shouldn't be surprised at all. I mean you might have seen how the mega thread is/was.

Bruh this sounds like a pro lynch mob argument here. Protecting neighborhood from wild negroes is literally what got a lot of black people killed. As you spoke of the white women lying in black people these Mexicans are thinking the same thing.

The argument isn't pro anything. Y'all made it sound like I was advocating for what they are doing. I didn't. I just said that I can't tell another group how they should go about protecting their neighborhood.

The difference between this and lynching is that there was no threat back then. The whites just wanted to kill black people. If that's the same shit the Mexicans are on then fuck them, let them reap what they sow. But what I said about them at the start was in response to a video where the dude just said blacks weren't welcome while the looting was going down. I didn't object to that just like I don't object to Trick Trick putting up his no fly zone.

Back