Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

How is that coon talk? Again, I don't agree with it and it ain't right, but we can't tell another community how they police their community. If a bunch of CACs were tearing up their shit and the bloods and crips decided that their hood was a no fly zone for white people, you know damn well you wouldn't be against that so stop the bullshit.

It's always wrong to single out individuals based solely on race. But if they think that's what's necessary to protect their community, I have no say in that.

Bruh this sounds like a pro lynch mob argument here. Protecting neighborhood from wild negroes is literally what got a lot of black people killed. As you spoke of the white women lying in black people these Mexicans are thinking the same thing.

Question.........for the pro looters and anti looters. How do you feel about someone who built his property/bldg/office/store from the ground up shooting/wounding/killing someone who tried to destroy his property?

This might be a thread topic but oh well

I only agree with shooting unless you absolutely have too for self defense. Materials can be replaced. You blow somebody head off cuz they stole a shirt or broke a window nah.

Back