Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I think it had to do more with the autopsy proving they had impact on death as opposed to the initial autopsy saying he had preexisting conditions.

They can now leverage them against dude cause they have them on manslaughter for sure.
All the autopsies said asphyxiation. That's why the media is bullshit cuz they fixated on the preexisting conditions part of the original autopsy even tho the final ruling was asphyxiation. Conservative media wanted that "see I told you all this was over nothing!" and liberal media wanted that "see look at how they do, everybody keep being mad!"

That doesnt excuse the bullshit medical examiner for including preexisting health conditions from playing a role in it cuz fuck him too. But they purposely muddied the coverage of it imo.

Last edited:
All the autopsies said asphyxiation. That's why the media is bullshit cuz they fixated on the preexisting conditions part of the original autopsy even tho the final ruling was asphyxiation. Conservative media wanted that "see I told you all this was over nothing!" and liberal media wanted that "see look at how they do keep, everybody keep being mad!"

That doesnt excuse the bullshit medical examiner for including preexisting health conditions from playing a role in it cuz fuck him too. But they purposely muddied the coverage of it imo.

Damn shame how blatant that report was designed get the officer off.

Went to the protests in DC today. They were cool. I just don't know if anything comes out of this. It's a lot of yelling and BLM representing and that's good, but I still feel like there needs to be a more concerted push for substantive change. Like the protests in DC are basically happening around the White House. That's basically a waste of time. That orange buffoon doesn't care. They need to be surrounding Congress and demanding a Bill. That might not work either, but that has a better chance than appealing to Trump.

Both the Jews and The Asians have benefited from their struggles and oppression financially in this blood ridden country!!! We are just waiting for our chance but at this point we should be ready to snatch meat from the jaws of lion....but instead lets pray and protest smh ijs

Went to the protests in DC today. They were cool. I just don't know if anything comes out of this. It's a lot of yelling and BLM representing and that's good, but I still feel like there needs to be a more concerted push for substantive change. Like the protests in DC are basically happening around the White House. That's basically a waste of time. That orange buffoon doesn't care. They need to be surrounding Congress and demanding a Bill. That might not work either, but that has a better chance than appealing to Trump.

I don’t think protesters on the street are handling the political part of this I’m sure somebody is

These protests are gonna make white people support the Covid lockdowns soon. Shits gon be hilarious.
These protest are also going to make white people more trigger happy and socially aggressive towards the blacks residing in the rural areas of America too

I don’t think protesters on the street are handling the political part of this I’m sure somebody is

I don't know about that. I think the protesters do have the problem to motivate some of the people that should be handling the political part. That's kinda the point of the protesters. If their message isn't to the policy makers and people who can make changes, who are they talking to?

EZ2KjamX0AMAXrM

Back