Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Saw a post saying Chick-Fil-A telling their workers that if the post about racial or social injustice not to not mention they work for them

I don't believe after everything they could be that stupid. Especially since they been serving food at protests.

I'm calling bullshit.

Don't give af tho. Their shit basic af anyway. I don't understand what the fuss is about regarding the actual food.

I don't believe after everything they could be that stupid. Especially since they been serving food at protests.

I'm calling bullshit.

Don't give af tho. Their shit basic af anyway. I don't understand what the fuss is about regarding the actual food.
I'm agreeing with this nigga

#Hello2020

He charged with Murder 2, Murder 3, and Manslaugther 2

Basically gives the jury a chance to choose 1 of the 3 charges
Oh it was an additional charge. Ok that makes more sense. That's dope then.

One of the reasons why that shyt got upgraded, probably had something to do wit the other 2 cops.

B/c if they told the prosecutors that they told that muthafucca to let up, and he said "No"...there's your intent.

One of the reasons why that shyt got upgraded, probably had something to do wit the other 2 cops.

B/c if they told the prosecutors that they told that muthafucca to let up, and he said "No"...there's your intent.

I think it had to do more with the autopsy proving they had impact on death as opposed to the initial autopsy saying he had preexisting conditions.

They can now leverage them against dude cause they have them on manslaughter for sure.

Back