Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Who are you talking about?

I'm almost certain you said in one of these threads you called someone who was at protests to pick some shit up for you cause shit was too crazy for you to drive out. If that wasn't you I apologize.

The irony

He teaches cops to not be racist (which is bogus and unnecessary)

Cops shot him in the nuts

Now he may not be able to reproduce with his white wife

:imsayin:

Twilight zone shit

They probably did it on purpose probably called one of they asses out

Smfh but then occured to me...havent heard alot about protests in africa. Did a quick google search about it. Per wikipedia:

Only a few large protests west africa and some small ones at the embassies in a few countries.

Obviously there isnt the racial disparity in africa that is here in the states...but that little support?

They probably social distancing bruh they don’t got the medical system we got

Da Illest

See the source image

Shout out To Craig Hodges too

Last edited:
We need something, though. Some type of direction for this momentum. Otherwise, things will just revert back to the way things were.

Oprah isn't the right one, though.
We need Jane Elliot to handle all of our events we don’t need marches or anymore protest we’ve done that for the last 60 years what we need at this point is accountability and the exposing of racism on all levels because police brutality is one thing but there’s also the professional brutality that minorities face both financially and socially in the work place white peoples have been stressing us out and pushing us to resign from numerous positions especially in the school systems due to their systematic racism

I know I will piss people off with this statement but it is a must that we eliminate “Black on Black crime and our involvement in the drug game” in order to truly change in these times ijs....because it is genocide and we are guilty of destroying our own sisters and brothers and our communities with these lifestyle choices so if we can exterminate these behaviors because all of the brothers tatted on my arm and back were murdered by black men not cops or racist we can then begin to uplift ourselves because asking and expecting the white man to do it is like a Deer asking a Lion to watch their children unfortunately our history with them In this blood riddle country will forever be confrontational. I apologize if any of my black people are offended by this but the change and accountability is needed on both sides at this point.

Back