Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I dont think this was posted, but these Karens still at it. Instead of checking her, her husband just walked away on her ass smh

She said 'could you walk with me to the police?' That was wild flagrant yo. The sense of entitlement is palatable

And I'm stealing that 'if Bozo was a person, it'd be you' bar

Flash bangs and fury: Behind the fortress walls in a defining week

20200606_124723.jpg

He was irate when word of his retreat to the secure bunker five stories beneath the White House leaked, demanding to know who would have disclosed that information to the press. Later, he falsely claimed he was merely in the bunker to inspect it. Yet at moments over the past week, Trump has appeared shaken as protests -- mostly peaceful but at times volatile -- continued outside the White House

The irony

He teaches cops to not be racist (which is bogus and unnecessary)

Cops shot him in the nuts

Now he may not be able to reproduce with his white wife

:imsayin:

Twilight zone shit

I feel you but they probably know he stupid af and would do some shit to that car.
And I woulda said it's cameras all around this mf and if he touch it it's gon end well for him.

They already got him on video being threatening so if he was to do anything just show the cops the vid

I dont think this was posted, but these Karens still at it. Instead of checking her, her husband just walked away on her ass smh

I would have tried my hardest to curse her into premature labor. On God

Back