Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

This should shock you bc it is not what you want to hear, but this thought needs to be a seed verbalized and at least included in conversation so that it may sprout. We need to start killing those racist individuals using their privilege and occupations to kill us blacks. We have spoken enough to other races about racism. We have practiced peaceful resistance and seen its achievements, and that which it cannot achieve. WE should not exclude (in very specific cases) retaliation on those involved killing those who attack blacks unjustly. George Zimmermann should not still be living. The police officer with his neck on George Floyd should not be living. Yes. In these extreme cases and only in extreme cases I support vigilante justice when the justice system we pay to protect us becomes (or remains) the very one that has those in its ranks intent on murdering Af. Am. Time to move in silence. No need to appeal to those of other races vocally. WE've done that. Time to group up, get guns make plans, defend and retaliate. Not calling for an end to ppl willing to teach others or peacemakers. I'm just saying their should also be a group of us united in secret that ain't afraid of getting violent in the name of justified retaliation/self-defense.That is all. Now that I probably got the FBI's attention for putting that let me say you know in your heart it's true; and no, I'm not calling for a race war. "It's time both sides bleed a little." Bobby Seale.
tenor (12).gif

i'm just putting the conversation out there, since some people are too scared to even say it without coming up with quotes/cliches or a million reasons to not entertain organized moral self defense/ justified retaliation-violence. If you think the thought is BS, then alright. I ain't recruiting nobody; I'm saying the thought and conversation needs to be included first. Of course realistically can't nobody talk about that on a social site. So.....like I said, move in silence. Just a thought b4 action

i'm just putting the conversation out there, since some people are too scared to even say it without coming up with quotes/cliches or a million reasons to not entertain organized moral self defense/ justified retaliation-violence. If you think the thought is BS, then alright. I ain't recruiting nobody; I'm saying the thought and conversation needs to be included first. Of course realistically can't nobody talk about that on a social site. So.....like I said, move in silence. Just a thought b4 action

In other words...you ain't going to do the shit yourself. Ain't nobody scared to say the shit you just said. Ppl been saying it for years, but like most your ass ain't actually about to go out and do it

Oh someone definitely told Brees he needed to separate himself from Trump ASAP. Lol

I'm not saying this on some "praise white ally shit" because I don't think you should be praised for doing the right thing but I don't think people realize the actual step Brees just took in terms of who his main fan base is outside of NO. Bomani Jones broke it down on his podcast. Brees got that Wrangler jeans wearing crowd behind him heavy. They took what he first said and were so happy to see him now not only backtrack and then say something to Trump directly is him speaking more to them than Trump. Again, no praise for doing the right thing, but I can acknowledge Brees is doing something that does go directly against what's made him a shit ton of money through his career

I dont think this was posted, but these Karens still at it. Instead of checking her, her husband just walked away on her ass smh

I dont think this was posted, but these Karens still at it. Instead of checking her, her husband just walked away on her ass smh

Wait. Becky Sue had the nerve to ask the sista to walk to the police station with her after the hubby dipped on her? The same sista she trying to get beat down by popo?
:foh10:

Kyle way too emotional. Pakman is the best of them imo

Agreed 100% of all the progrossive youtubers, Pakman is hands down the best. Im fux w him heavy.

Emma Vigeland at Rebel RQ would be the 2nd imo.

I used to fux with tyt heavy. But Cenk lost me when he claimed Trump would resign and mueller would find tax evasion n money laundering in his tax and bank records. He basically guaranteed it, then it didnt happen. He lost me after that.

Back