Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Just got off the weekly staff zoom call

You could feel something was different

Towards the end, a sista spoke but didn't really go into detail but you knew what she was talking about

I started to put a comment in the chat about what's going on but at the very last second decided against it

I'm still processing this shit

Exactly. Word for word. I was born into a revolution that still continues till this day. Was very involved at times, much less involved at other times. Went overseas and tried to join the armed fight going on and had the older people there smack the shit out me and say I can have much more impact in America than I would with a gun.

Saying all that to say, ive seen this shit happen way to many times. Different people and different circumstances but same exact fight for freedom.

And Ive seen how equally important it is to have 2 different ideologies both work together in different ways for the same outcome.

Its also why i said peaceful protestors need to stop calling rioters animals, and rioters need to stop calling peaceful protestors pussies cause the opressors would use that to divide the movement and destroy it.
i still need that fade....

but this is good shit

Details just got released on cnn.

Read at your own discretion fam. Shit literally broke my heart. I had to put my phone down and just chill for a few minutes.

Smmfh.

Back