Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

well for me

i've only seen on post floating around about the something 8...8 policies that need to be implemented now across the country in police departments

not sure who started it, but it didnt come from any politician

i say that to say, we need actionable items NOW!!! You should be drafting shit and be transparent with people letting them know what you intend to do. Get in front of the shit so that if people know its out there, and the shit tries to get blocked, thats more ammo to show that people were just talking the talk but they not about change

OR, if you dont have to have anything go through a process like a legislature or something, come out with a statement telling everyone that effective immediately, you gonna start doing xyz.

NO MORE LIP SERVICE!!! NO MORE THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!!

Taking some of that money away from LAPD is a start but got damn...how in the fuck is the damn police department funding in the fucking billions??? That right there shows they not trying to do shit to reduce crime. There aint no money in the cure, just the treatment. That's exactly what they are doing.

Demiltarize the fucking police. WHY DO THEY NEED TANKS?!?!
STOP THE NO KNOCK WARRANTS. Address the issues that allow people to turn to drugs in the first fucking place instead of trying to pop them for some petty shit.

Yeah I saw that “8 can’t wait” going around on social media. That’s a good start, it’s a shame they aren’t already policies though.

I don’t think we can afford to go city to city with legislation on police reform it needs to be a national standard of policing for all departments.

Biggest issue of all is finding a politician who will stand up to police unions.

Black folks need to get our money together so we can donate to campaigns and have them do our bidding like everyone else does.

Then I think we’ll be on the road to getting somewhere.

How do y'all think this all ends?

Do you think we're actually gonna get real laws to hold these cops accountable when they kill or brutalize people?

You think it's gonna take "The Revolution" to really bring changes?

Or does nothing happen and we're back here again in a few months doing the same rinse and repeat cycle?

I dont think real meaningful change happens yet, but this is a huge step towards a change.

Sadly, its probably gonna take a few more of these before tangible change is seen, but I do think this moment is going to be the one pointed to in the history books on when it all started.

Ohh shit. Don't let them start to lose the free labor which is college football tho. Better clean that up asap.

Respect to the young homie tho.

I really hope that as we go forward and the world gets back to normal and we get sports back, that players consider just not playing when we’re in times like these. That’s one of the biggest messages we can send. White folks would lose their minds if they woke up on a fall Saturday or Sunday morning and didn’t have football.

How do y'all think this all ends?

Do you think we're actually gonna get real laws to hold these cops accountable when they kill or brutalize people?

You think it's gonna take "The Revolution" to really bring changes?

Or does nothing happen and we're back here again in a few months doing the same rinse and repeat cycle?
Police Department budgets need to be cut tremendously.

In the middle of a pandemic, we see all of the other social services in desperate need of funding while the pig bastards get full military grade equipment and use it to murder our babies and get away with. Violent crimes like murder has gone down tremendously over the years and if I was running for local office that'd be my major idea. Use that money pigs get and put it back in to housing, education, medical fields etc.

The 8 point plan is means tested bullshit funded by Obama and agents like Deray and won't do shit in the grand scale of things. We need to take police and prison abolition seriously.

I really hope that as we go forward and the world gets back to normal and we get sports back, that players consider just not playing when we’re in times like these. That’s one of the biggest messages we can send. White folks would lose their minds if they woke up on a fall Saturday or Sunday morning and didn’t have football.

HA! That aint gone happen. Too much money is involved, plus alot of these players want to play (i dont fault them for that)

These details in the Ahmad Aubrey case are infuriating.

It seems like he got away from them a few times and they kept chasing him. 3 grown ass mfers in trucks kept trying to block him off and everytime Ahmad got away, they blocked him off again.

Thats crazy. Imagine running for your life and everytime you almost got away, they pull up on you again.

Death penalty for all them i hope. To the snitch too. Let him snitch on the father and son, testify against them in court, and still get the death penalty

The whole police department in Glynn County also has to be replaced. From the chief all the way down.

These mfers were known as vigilantes, and cops even told other people to call them if there are issues of break in. On some its easier for them to kill black people than it is for us.

There might actually be more sickening details of this case than the george floyd one.

Like the prosecution office refusing to charge anyone cause he knew all the murders.

Shit is disgusting.

These details in the Ahmad Aubrey case are infuriating.

It seems like he got away from them a few times and they kept chasing him. 3 grown ass mfers in trucks kept trying to block him off and everytime Ahmad got away, they blocked him off again.

Thats crazy. Imagine running for your life and everytime you almost got away, they pull up on you again.

Death penalty for all them i hope. To the snitch too. Let him snitch on the father and son, testify against them in court, and still get the death penalty

Thats literally like a fucking horror movie.

smh at the whole situation

The whole police department in Glynn County also has to be replaced. From the chief all the way down.

These mfers were known as vigilantes, and cops even told other people to call them if there are issues of break in. On some its easier for them to kill black people than it is for us.

There might actually be more sickening details of this case than the george floyd one.

Like the prosecution office refusing to charge anyone cause he knew all the murders.

Shit is disgusting.

God damn

Where you see that?

Thats literally like a fucking horror movie.

smh at the whole situation

Theres so much shit in the fine details of this case.

As of now this case doesnt have the visibility of the George Floyd case because a cop wasnt officially involved, but when you look at the details and see how the cops told people to call these mfers for the tresspasing, it starts looking more like a hit. On some call these mfers, and theyll kill him.

Then you have the police department and prosecution office protecing the murderers. And the fact they were able to walk away without even in investigation and the fact it would have been covered up by the cops and prosecution office if the video never came out.

With all this, to me, this is no different from a cop doing the actual shooting.

God damn

Where you see that?

Details just got released on cnn.

Read at your own discretion fam. Shit literally broke my heart. I had to put my phone down and just chill for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Details just got released on cnn.

Read at your own peril fam. Shit literally broke my heart. I had to put my phone down and just chill for a few minutes.

That headline itself....fuck

This is very relevant today.

smh at Art Modell tellin the blk Cleveland browns player that he didnt want him reading a message to the black man by Elijah Muhammad.

Back