Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

There isn't really a difference between being an accessory and aiding and abetting a murder. Both terms are used pretty interchangeably. Why do I know this? Because I watched all 9 seasons of Suits...and I just looked up that question myself after reading that tweet lol.

Dope shit.

Preciate the knowledge fam.

Does anybody know if a person's body becomes the property of the police as evidence when they are killed by the police or a citizen?

I'm asking this because things like what seems like the shady autopsy done by the state medical examiner. I know once the original autopsy is done any autopsy done after that is based on the pictures of the body, organs and notes taken from the original autopsy.

I wouldn't want the police/state to be the people to conduct my peoples autopsy if there are funny circumstances surrounding how my folks got killed.

So according to a criminal defense attorney in Minneapolis, MN from 2011. This is the potential sentencing for an accessory in the event the principle(main offender) is convicted

Murder two as an intentional crime has a low range of 261(22 years) months and a top sentence of 480(40 years) months.

Murder two as an unintentional crime has a low range of 128(11 years) months and a high range of 288(24 years) months.

Earlier in this thread I shared a tweet that was claiming that MSNBC used footage from World War Z as broadcast it as it was a real event... turns out that’s not the case. The audio was just put over the clip. So I’m posting this to correct my error in quickly sharing fake news... gonna be more careful in how quickly I jump on things... Twitter posts spread like wildfire and I need to be more cautious

Back