Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

He side stepped the shit completely

scust

I like Brees as a football player, but he's pretty much always been that way. I don't think he's racist and I do think he genuinely cares about black people as much as he might care about any random people. That said, he's definitely one of those people that doesn't see the difference between what life is like for blacks vs what it's like for whites. All his black friends are millionaires, so he thinks we're all living good.

He side stepped the shit completely

scust
He's a Trump supporter. Idk why one of yall said it's multiple celebrities with pics with Trump. Most of those pics happened before he ran for President when most people didn't know what type of dude he was

I like Brees as a football player, but he's pretty much always been that way. I don't think he's racist and I do think he genuinely cares about black people as much as he might care about any random people. That said, he's definitely one of those people that doesn't see the difference between what life is like for blacks vs what it's like for whites. All his black friends are millionaires, so he thinks we're all living good.

Yea. I can see this with him.

I read some interesting things about Newark and Trenton NJ.

Both cities, especially Newark, have a history of violent riots and very high crime rates, but even though both cities have had huge protest turn outs, there has been almost no violence and or riots in either one.

the reasons stated for this. First, the people of Newark love and trust their mayor, Ras Baraka. That love and trust is what led to riots not popping off in Newark.

More interestingly though, is how Newark, Trenton, and Camden handled police presence very differently than other major cities.

Police presence in these cities included very limited riot gear and no armored trucks, long guns, rubbet bullets etc. Instead, police were geared up to and acted like these were regular protests.

Kind of proves that seeing armored cops in full riot gear sends the message that your protest is wrong and that they are against your protests. In other words, police presence, the way it was presented almost everywhere, antagonized protesters. But in a city like Newark, where I think this might be the first time they didnt riot, police presence was very regular.

Just goes to show how far the power of voting for a mayor that looks like you, feels your same pain, and earns your trust goes.

Last edited:

Sounds about right. i would have liked to accessory to murder for the other 2 cops. The charges for the cop just standing feels right

Thats what you get for being complacent.

Also shout out to the fact that they got rid of the original prosecutor and the independent autopsy.

This is crazy. Like im not even saying he should support BLM. He could be a skin head nazi for all I care.

But yo if ever there was a time to shut the fuck up. Like just stay silent for a few weeks. How could talking about this in a contradictory fashion be a good idea right now?

Like fam, just shut the fuck up.

Btw, after hearing him say this, that shit wasnt pass interference .

Last edited:
This is crazy. Like im not even saying he should support BLM. He could be a skin nazi for all I care.

But yo if ever there was a time to shut the fuck up. Like just stay silent for a few weeks. How could talking about this in a contradictory fashion be a good idea right now?

Like fam, just shut the fuck up.

Btw, after hearing him say this, that shit wasnt pass interference .
Guess who won’t be picking up that monster blitz

Sounds about right. i would have liked to accessory to murder for the other 2 cops. The charges for the cop just standing feels right

Thats what you get for being complacent.

Also shout out to the fact that they got rid of the original prosecutor and the independent autopsy.
There isn't really a difference between being an accessory and aiding and abetting a murder. Both terms are used pretty interchangeably. Why do I know this? Because I watched all 9 seasons of Suits...and I just looked up that question myself after reading that tweet lol.

Back