Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Man, I've been trying to avoid this shit, but it's inescapable. This Summer is going to be a Mess if more dumb shit like this keeps popping off.

My homie @NicolePeachyMarshall and I spoke about this a few times. She thinks it's ridiculous and pointless and even posted on Snapchat about it:

View attachment 291194
View attachment 291195View attachment 291197

Where she says "All souls matter"......?

That part, as these Youngstas would say these Days. That's my favorite part of her Snapchat posts. This shit is going to get out of hand; remember, the Country's opening back up and we got alot of Crazy People running the Streets. Last Week right before the Holiday Weekend, some Nut shot up a Mall out here in PHX because he hated Couples because he has issues with Women.

Definitely a credit to her race.

Need more like her.

The breonna taylor gofundme set up by the family. If you gon donate to anything in her honor, do it to this.

The change.org petition for her to bring the officers to justice is fine. Just sign and share it. But all donations should go to the gofundme.

The breonna taylor gofundme set up by the family. If you gon donate to anything in her honor, do it to this.

The change.org petition for her to bring the officers to justice is fine. Just sign and share it. But all donations should go to the gofundme.
thank you for all your work finding these things gabi.

stay safe out there.

@AP21 Bruh, look at racist ass Denham Springs

Home to KKK Imperial Wizard, Bill Wilkison.
And home to every tobacco spitting redneck with a confederate flag vanity plate I ever welded with.

Yeeeeeah I only go to denham as a super last resort for personal errands and when I have to referee the schools out there.

They've come a long way since I was young but still have a ways to go imo

Someone also tell Matt Barnes to chill tf out with that race trading shit

Even if he was trying to be funny, fuck Justin Timberlake and whoever else he included

People too liberal with their cookout invites

I hate when people say “___________ is invited to the cookout.” That shit irks me. Why are they invited to a fictitious cookout? Is that all we can offer or something? Smfh

I’m kind of torn. I think people like Diddy and Jay and even Barack and Kamala and Lebron, etc., any black person with a large platform, should be out with the people. I know some like J. Cole are out there and I do appreciate that.

But I do understand that their presence may be a distraction as well.

What do y’all think?

Back