Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Whore said what??
89e13334ca7f53e7b01c0428c5c09092_xl.jpg

The news really just be showing us looting and not the white folks

Shut that narrative down real quick.

“it’s fine”

Hilarious

And the fact that they arrested her bf and detained him until ppl asked where tf he was so they were forced to let him out.

He gon sue, win and the taxpayers are gon pay for his settlement.
The 3 killers are lucky everyone is distracted right now...

It something to see masses of white people march for black lives thats something to build on im not a hype person or a rah rah person lets see what they do when they go home this is at this particular moment is showing to be something different that we have ever previously seen..

Time for some action.

The people gon force these Governors To call in the national guard

White folks want this Chaos to pop off becuase they are better prepared to take advantage after the fall out

This shit ain’t sitting right with me right now

When you think about any other job in America at the same totem pole as officers. If you get one complaint you get a warning, second complain, you get a coaching, third complaint, you get something meaningful revoked and or a suspension, including a final warning, fourth complaint you done..

And the thing is most of these companies could give a shit about the customer but you will not ruin their reputation.

These officers be having up to 10 complaints..that's the company both not giving a fuck about their customer and their reputation.

The police force in America is like Churches Chicken..

And their slogan.."dont complain, you knew what you were getting"..

they already started it. Who was even thinking about Chicago mexicans. I didn’t even know Chicago had mexicans.

they jumped out and said it was on site for niggas comin through there then followed up harassing people just driving through or walking through and in all them videos they giving thumbs up to the police and all that.They are endorsing thepolice brutality on black people because they hate black people.
So if that’s the energy they on, it is what it is. I hope all them rowdy Chicago nigga get a clue and turn that rage on their true enemies instead of each other.

it’s been an all out war on the black man already and we the last ones to notice.

All true.

Again, it's unavoidable at this point.

I just wish it hadn't come to this.

From the videos I've seen, it seemed like they were only attacking people who entered their neighborhoods..............which, I don't condone........but at least it was only limited to outsiders.......and they weren't venturing into our neighborhoods.

So, as long as it stayed on that level.......all you had to do to avoid being attacked was stay out of those neighborhoods.

However, now that we've entered their neighborhoods to retaliate............they're going to enter our neighborhoods to retaliate against us...........for retaliating against them.

And the cycle continues..........and many more innocent lives will be lost that otherwise might not have if we hadn't entered their neighborhoods.

I guess what I'm saying is that we shouldn't have entered their neighborhoods until they entered ours.

To your point, it might be wishful thinking on my part because they might've entered our neighborhoods eventually if we didn't retaliate............but now we'll never know.

I just think what's about to happen could've been avoided, but it looks like that doesn't matter anymore and we are where we are right now........or where we're going to be in a few days.

Fucking brutalized

Absolutely disgusting.

They can't even restrain themselves during a nationwide protest against police brutality.

Wonder why Twitter keeps deleting it though?

Maybe they think they're helping by not escalating the situation..........but censorship isn't what's needed right now.

Back