Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

They need to do something about breonna taylors murderers as well and introduce legislation to end no knock warrants. They need to bring something substantial to the table policy-wise if they wana negotiate.

Agreed. I hope the protests keep going and growing so that it forces these politicians to have to negotiate and bring something substantial to the table.

It's been said before in this thread that the murder of George Floyd sparked this off.. but it's grown into something much more. I just hope it doesn't deflate immediately after the remaining three dudes get charged and arrested

They need to do something about breonna taylors murderers as well and introduce legislation to end no knock warrants. They need to bring something substantial to the table policy-wise if they wana negotiate.
The no knock was just the tip of the iceberg. There was so much wrong with the Breonna murder, starting with the fact they already had the suspect in custody hours before they went after her. How did they not know that??

Tried to find the original poster of this tweet, but i gave up after like 5 pages lol

But my point in bringing this back up is, after looking at some comments on twitter, they bring up some interesting points.

The AR-15 in this pic seems to have a suppressor on it & a mag that holds more than 10 rounds. Both of these things are illegal in Cali. And to top it off, apparently the guy is an ex-con, so how does he have a gun in the first place.

Hoping the internets forward these concerns to the proper authorities so we can get these armed thugs off the streets.

How do yall think this plays out when the other 3 officers are charged and arrested. Think folks will still be out in the streets? What's the next move?
The authorities can play nice if they want. They know the consequences of light charges and/or acquittals

Agreed. I hope the protests keep going and growing so that it forces these politicians to have to negotiate and bring something substantial to the table.

It's been said before in this thread that the murder of George Floyd sparked this off.. but it's grown into something much more. I just hope it doesn't deflate immediately after the remaining three dudes get charged and arrested
They've known the solution to end the protests and riots this entire time. They acting like the problem is us when it's them not doing what they was supposed to do in the first place. Do it and all that will stop. Or the next time an innocent person is killed this is gon happen again.

The no knock was just the tip of the iceberg. There was so much wrong with the Breonna murder, starting with the fact they already had the suspect in custody hours before they went after her. How did they not know that??
And the fact that they arrested her bf and detained him until ppl asked where tf he was so they were forced to let him out.

He gon sue, win and the taxpayers are gon pay for his settlement.

Fascists got stick together...

All these top GOP cats are not condemning what tump did cuz they know a majority of their constituents approve of it. Majority of the cacs in the red states loved that shit. Most only care about rights when it protects them. Shit, im willing to bet almost 1/2 wouldn't mind a dictatorship under trump/GOP.

Back