Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Just saying to say there are mad Hispanics in the Chi in addition to the city being the most segregated metro area in the US

i knew there were Hispanics, I just didn’t know they were specifically mexicans. I figured they were all of the puerto rican variety.

Im not one them people who lump all people groups together. I’m very aware of the differentiations between mexicans, el Salvadorans, Hondurans, Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Venezuelans, etc

I don’t just call all of em mexicans. Most of them hate mexicans too lol

i knew there were Hispanics, I just didn’t know they were specifically mexicans. I figured they were all of the puerto rican variety.

Im not one them people who lump all people groups together. I’m very aware of the differentiations between mexicans, el Salvadorans, Hondurans, Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Venezuelans, etc

I don’t just call all of em mexicans. Most of them hate mexicans too lol
Lol I thank you for that

How do yall think this plays out when the other 3 officers are charged and arrested. Think folks will still be out in the streets? What's the next move?

Hulk Hogan, and his ex wife, banned from AEW rofl racists just can’t help but expose themselves

View attachment 291125

Whore said what??
89e13334ca7f53e7b01c0428c5c09092_xl.jpg

How do yall think this plays out when the other 3 officers are charged and arrested. Think folks will still be out in the streets? What's the next move?
They need to do something about breonna taylors murderers as well and introduce legislation to end no knock warrants. They need to bring something substantial to the table policy-wise if they wana negotiate.

Back