Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Yucaipa is a quiet little town and they just put themselves on the map as MAGA town. Everyone out here is pissed and certain residents there are mad that they now have all this negative attention. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them burn down tbh... I hope that doesn’t happen, my sister lives there...

Decided not to do it at the last minute and loved ones begged me. I'll say this, folks who are out there is gaining a whole new level of respect from me man.
We are organizing to protest here. All the black Americans which is a large majority of women and a very small number if black American males. But it's a lot of African males who coming thru.

I'm going to rep.

I also thought LKs was Ricans.
Chicago is their motherland I thought. NYC kings answer to them I thought. Maybe them Mexicans are a subset.

Decided not to do it at the last minute and loved ones begged me. I'll say this, folks who are out there is gaining a whole new level of respect from me man.
We got protests scheduled for tomorrow and Thursday.

I'm hitting both

Yucaipa is a quiet little town and they just put themselves on the map as MAGA town. Everyone out here is pissed and certain residents there are mad that they now have all this negative attention. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them burn down tbh... I hope that doesn’t happen, my sister lives there...
WELL DAMN SOUNDS LIKE A NICE PLACE.. THAT CAC WAS JUST DYING TO SAY ANTIFA..

if i ate ice cream, i would switch to Ben and Jerry's

Bluebell been on that fuck shit since that salmonella shit or whatever it was in their ice cream that made them shut down a few years ago

Back