Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News R.I.P Black Rob

Theres no doubt Puffy was taking advantage of artists with shady deals etc... The pattern of former artists complaining and going off the rails is too much of a coincidence... Look at former Bad Boy artists compared to former No Limit artists...

BUT I think Puffy sees it as he is taking artists from obscurity and putting them into a position to succeed, i.e he is giving them a platform and that it is down to them to take advantage of that and make themselves win...

Difference is though, Puffy has a high level hustlers attitude, similar to a ruthless investment banker, like if Puffy lost EVERYTHING tomorrow, even in his 50's, you know he is gonna hustle and try get back straight away...

Now, this just a random example of what could or has happened in the past... Most 90s artists did music for the love (artists had to put in work to get a deal pre 00's with no internet etc), so once Puffy (or any label exec) extinguishes that love of music, artists lose the passion and energy and end up giving it up and return back to their old neighbourhoods with no money as the label has fckd them over...

The problem being these artists have been living like superstars for a couple years, now they go back to the old neighbourhoods and live like normal people again, PLUS people assume they are rich when they are not... They are essentially celebrities without the money... This can then lead to depression, metal health issues and substance abuse and execs like Puff absolve themselves of any responsibility and wash their hands of them...

Puff and other label execs call it business... Well, so does/did Master P but he still did his best to put artists on game and treat them as family...

Last edited:
Also, I hope the current generation of drug abusing mumble rappers take note of the 90s rappers passing away and/or struggling with health issues as result of what they put their body through... Even eating badly on tour...

Its all fun and games in your 20s-30s but once you hit your 40s-50s it gets real...

Just because you dont OD or pass away with a bottle of Vodka in one hand and cheeseburger in your other, that doesnt mean your lifestyle didnt play a big part in your death or health issues...

I had an uncle who was a drug addict in the late 60s and 70s, he eventually got clean but died of a brain tumour in the early 00's... You cant tell me it wasnt partly down to his lifestyle...

Well I mean folks are striking against Amazon but we all know folks don’t want to be fired and we know people don’t like stuff like this whether it’s Diddy or your job

And we dont see the face of these corporate companies in their employees IG and snapchat videos holding bundles of cash with them lol

People have complained about the music industry since the beginning, across all genres.... Thats why its important for artists to teach other artists about the politics and how to it works...

Unfortunately, most dont learn until they have been fckd over...

And we dont see the face of these corporate companies in their employees IG and snapchat videos holding bundles of cash with them lol

People have complained about the music industry since the beginning, across all genres.... Thats why its important for artists to teach other artists about the politics and how to it works...

Unfortunately, most dont learn until they have been fckd over...

Exactly they need classes on this shit

Exactly they need classes on this shit

There probably is but most musicians and artists only care about their music and havnt 'got time' for classes... Plus I doubt the artists have a chance to say no when a label comes calling...

Most label execs prey on their artists, getting fckd over is almost like a rites of passage... Like, its only business not personal...

Unfortunately, once the fckd over artists get their own label, they do the same to other artists...

Damn it hurts seeing people suffer. That always puts a pain in my chest seeing people losing that fight to live. I wondered over the years where he had been but I never really did any research. Its always a reminder that people we see daily and even amongst us behind these monitors there is always a struggle.

Rob was my second favorite Bad Boy artist next to Biggie. Really one of my favorites.

Black Rob & DMX
RIP Kings

Check out his episode on the Combat Jack podcast... Its the first time alot of people had heard from B.R since the Bad Boy days and it was really sad and shocking to hear him talk of his health issues and his struggles...

RIP Combat too, its mad to think that both people from that podcast have now passed...

Well there currently a thread going on now where some people are defending corporate America's right to pay employees like shit and saying "just hustle harder" so these expectations of a company to be nice to you only applies in certain situations apparently

Lol is the tipping thread or something worse

Niggas genuinely hate Diddy

Its......astounding

He is scummy though. He gave his acts the worse contracts.

“bout to rape the game like Puffy did Total”
:wtf11:

With that being said. Folks touched millions and blew it

He is scummy though. He gave his acts the worse contracts.

“bout to rape the game like Puffy did Total”
:wtf11:

With that being said. Folks touched millions and blew it
Nah

Back