Welcome To aBlackWeb

R.I.P Anthony Bourdain

Man this one fucked me up. I was a HUGE fan of this show and how badass and cool he was dude. Dude seemed like a dope ass person and seasoned, I wouldn't expect him to be facing demons like that but man Rest easy :(

Never watched his show but I did see something he did with Michael K Williams. Seemed like a good dude and that he was happy. RIP

So to let you know he had a very bad drug problem before the show. he was known to be a wild dude. He said that drinking and visiting other countries with relaxed laws didnt help either.

His show always pop up in my suggested feed, and I always plan to watch but never have time.. sad to hear

Shits fucked up. I watch his shows and Andrew Zimmerns show all the time. Dude will be missed, he had a dope ass life.

Not much of a tv watcher but is this the guy who used to eat weird food?

Andrew Zimmern is the one who has the show "Bizarre Foods".

Anthony Bourdain had a similar show, but it wasnt so much of a focus on bizarre type of foods. He went to different cities and documented different things like the night life and different locations. Showed what type of foods are normally eaten in that city too, sometimes the food would be bizarre though.

Andrew Zimmern is the one who has the show "Bizarre Foods".

Anthony Bourdain had a similar show, but it wasnt so much of a focus on bizarre type of foods. He went to different cities and documented different things like the night life and different locations. Showed what type of foods are normally eaten in that city too, sometimes the food would be bizarre though.
Thanks Lou.

He quit heroine a long time ago. Only down thing that happened to him recently that i can think of is him getting a divorce from his wife. They weren't even married that long & he has a young daughter. Sad stuff

It's messed up for me because I used to watch his show on the Travel Channel with my grandpa,
"Sit down and watch this you might learn something" so I did just that and it started to be something we did together.

He'd interject with things he's did and places he's been if Bourdain was in a particular location. And it was cool to get two different perspectives about the same place.

So when my grandpa passed I found Bourdain had a show called "Parts Unknown" so I started watching that as an ode to my pops and it turned out to be one of my favorite shows. Kinda sad we won't have that any more.

RIP to Bourdain, much respect for dude.

Glad to see Tony gettin love on the ABW.

Shows how genuine of a person he came across on tv when even the cold hearts of IC/ABW can pay respects.

Been on my mind off and on all day.

About to roll one up for Bourdain

:cry:

This would be one of the last ppl I’d ever think wld end their life. Trips me out. No matter the person you are to the public, you still have that struggle behind closed doors. I kinda understand it. Could never take my life over it but I get it. Some days life just seems to fucking suck. Getting out of those days is strong af.

Man used to love watching his shows didnt know he was an ex addict tho. Probably spent everyday trying not to relapse.

I'd watch his shows n think dude is living life. Traveling n eating good food, making friends all over the planet. Shocked he would kill himself.

Zimmerman's cool, but Bourdain was raw with it, he had a real nigga vibe to him. Zimmerman was that corny nigga in school and i hate that he describes everything with a word that ends with "y".

"this is nutty, creamy, zesty, pastey, gooey,etc"

And his favorite word outta them all...GAMEY

I swear just about every episode he uses that damn word to describe everything he ate. Lol.

Watched Bourdain from the Food Network to Travel. No fuccs given on his part. Even fired shots at Rachel Ray. Lol!

Never watched his show but I did see something he did with Michael K Williams. Seemed like a good dude and that he was happy. RIP

That same episode Jamie Hector happened to walk in the same neighborhood Caribbean spot Bourdain and William's was eating, and they just chopped it up the curry goat.

Bourdain also broke bread wit Talib Kweli...Melle Mel...right in the hood...all in the same episode.

Back