Welcome To aBlackWeb

R&B Singer, Jaguar Wright, Says Diddy Allegedly Made Male R&B Singer, Christopher Williams, Give Him Top To Prove He Has Power... Goes In On Him

She been ranting and telling these stories for a while now and the shit really ain't getting no traction. I've listened to a parts of a few of them. IMO she is having some mental issues and folks just using her to try and get their views and/or listeners up. I can't say if she telling the truth or a lie but she not right in the head right now.

Yeah, I've watched a couple videos of her ranting. I'm not sure how much of it to take serious. That said, I do believe some what what she says about females being harassed when traveling and working with rap groups/entourages. Whatever, she been through in that regard seems to be what has her really fucked up. In one of the videos I saw, she basically admits that she's calling all these other people out but at one point she was as bad as them with some of the things she did.

Yeah, I've watched a couple videos of her ranting. I'm not sure how much of it to take serious. That said, I do believe some what what she says about females being harassed when traveling and working with rap groups/entourages. Whatever, she been through in that regard seems to be what has her really fucked up. In one of the videos I saw, she basically admits that she's calling all these other people out but at one point she was as bad as them with some of the things she did.

I believe the shit she said about getting tour boyfriend so she's not harassed by different men on the tour bus trying to fuck her every night as well. That is why I said some this might be mental because that part she seemed clear about and got her words out clearly and other times she's rambling and not coherent in what she is saying.

Like said before I ain't saying she lying or telling the truth cause I wasn't there. Just speaking on how she comes off to me mentally sometimes when shes speaking.

I agree with what you saying also

Yall need to be more careful throwing "mental issues" around.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them mentally unstable. That's wild.

lol I feel you. You not in America so I don't know if you feel this way, but with all this shit that has been going on, I've come to believe there are a lot more people out there that are mentally ill than we typically acknowledge. I can't think of any other way to explain some of the batshit crazy things people say and do these days.

Back