R&B Singer, Jaguar Wright, Says Diddy Allegedly Made Male R&B Singer, Christopher Williams, Give Him Top To Prove He Has Power... Goes In On Him

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,535,282
I don't care about the story. I was pointing out how silly your reasoning was, and you doubling down on it is hilarious to me. I don't care who you know that knows him. That's not proof that something didn't happen.

Maybe, I'm just different, but I would never say no shit like that. Unless I was there to witness something or have actual evidence countering an account, I'd never just jump out the gate acting as if I know for a fact something didn't happen. I damn sure wouldn't claim that over some "I know someone who knows someone" type shit. lol That seems crazy to me, but it's whatever I guess.
We get it Lonious is the smartest man in the room. You got it man, believe what you want.

Lab Baby

Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$28,469
The last person to even think of Christopher Williams was Biggie in 94. I only entered this diet Mediatakeout thread because I skimmed thru the title and thought she was telling another rape story. Jaguar might be one of those chicks that should only open their mouth if a note is coming out it or a dick is going in it.

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,568,020
You're smarter than this.

I know people who know him in the sense that I have clients who are family members and I could ask him directly. The story is bullshit, 2 weeks ago she said she fucked Common and Jay-Z.

Now if you want to believe the lie because it's entertaining do you bruh.
I heard her say she dated Common even after he cock smacked her

Never heard the Jay Z shit

Reactions: onetoughmiracle

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,568,020
She clearly has mental health issues BUT that doesn't make what she said false but I'm just saying
She had a breakdown when her son got killed mixed with her feeling like ppl didn't reach out

IDK though,she always been rough

I remember her image was basically "She's a great singer who curses and is hood"

I actually bought her album back then.

She fire

I can believe she influenced and wrote for a lot of ppl actually

She was kinda ahead of her time

Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,568,020
more half truths

this vid with kevin hart catching diddy still funny to this day

what does this video prove?

Some ppl thought it was a dildo on the bed,but that's a remote control

I mean "wake up" doesn't really have to mean woke up together in the same bed.

but Puff was overdoing the pauses and no homos

aka_og

Select Square
Apr 24, 2018
ABW Bucks
$13,736
what does this video prove?

Some ppl thought it was a dildo on the bed,but that's a remote control

I mean "wake up" doesn't really have to mean woke up together in the same bed.

but Puff was overdoing the pauses and no homos

diddy got uncomfortable for a reason

you called him a diddler right - you figure it out

k harts reaction still funny

• Haha
Reactions: Loch121
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$180,514,282

DMorgan

Stop calling me fam and bro. We ain't that
Feb 14, 2018
Nation's Capital, never the DMV
ABW Bucks
$4,192,540
She been ranting and telling these stories for a while now and the shit really ain't getting no traction. I've listened to a parts of a few of them. IMO she is having some mental issues and folks just using her to try and get their views and/or listeners up. I can't say if she telling the truth or a lie but she not right in the head right now.