Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question of the Day

If he’s the husband I believe it’s in his duty to help his wife with her payments

But this is funny as shit people go to college for 4-6 years just to hate themselves for the rest of their lives (not all but you get what I’m saying)

The word “loophole” is the problem. Wanting to help settle your spouse’s debts is one thing; somehow manipulating them system to FORCE the debt onto them is fundamentally dishonest.

I can agree to the loophole part…

I was just speaking in general when it comes to helping your spouse

If she’s trying to find or found a way to coerce the dude that’s a problem

But if you chose to MARRY someone, then are student loans enough for you to tell your spouse to fuck off?

Imma just guess that it must be lol

I can agree to the loophole part…

I was just speaking in general when it comes to helping your spouse

If she’s trying to find or found a way to coerce the dude that’s a problem

But if you chose to MARRY someone, then are student loans enough for you to tell your spouse to fuck off?

Imma just guess that it must be lol
Debts before a marriage should be discussed before a marriage. A failure of communication for both of them. If neither partner doesn't know the other person's finances before marriage, they are gonna have a tough time.

Debts before a marriage should be discussed before a marriage. A failure of communication for both of them. If neither partner doesn't know the other person's finances before marriage, they are gonna have a tough time.

no disagreement on my part

She could be like the money I make is going towards my debt and just ask him to pay the bill until the debt is taken care of. But yeah these conversations definitely should have happened before the I do's lol

Sooooo she only married the muthafucca in hopes he'd pay off her debt???

If she got a job...she better keep making them payments. And smh @ "loophole"

"Hey guys! Please help me find a way to deceive my husband into paying off MY student loans" - Conniving Azzz Wife

I dunno why the assumption is that they didn't talk about this before marriage. They legitimately could have talked about it and she still feels some kinda way about it. In fact, the 'loophole' thing makes me feel like they maybe did talk about it before marriage, he was upfront about not helping her pay it, and now that they are legally bound to one another, she is tryna double back and take advantage of that by looking for marriage 'loopholes'.

Either way, all bad.

I wouldnt say all that because it really isnt much details. For all we know, she could be disabled or maybe the agreed that she wont work and he will.
Lol I mean it could be alot of different things going on. Seems like she probably would have provided that information to give her stance a more favorable response from the people she posted this for.

GgqNiSOa3Kio5x3ojL.gif

Lol I mean it could be alot of different things going on. Seems like she probably would have provided that information to give her stance a more favorable response from the people she posted this for.

View attachment 782747
When not enough info is given, I try not to assume the worst. The article and website is about money. It gives people financial advise. She asked a question and the writer responded. It wasn't a interview or anything like that.

View attachment 782349
The shorter answer: homegirl is a fuckin leach, and dude should RUN.

Funny thing is, she answered her own question when she said that she has access to the money..........but it could cause a divorce if she uses any of it to pay off her debt.

The only possible loophole she might have is divorce.

Assuming, of course, that it would result in her getting half of his assets.

Back