Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question is this fair.......

Is it fair or not?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters
Legislation is being passed concerning trans athletes competing in sports. Where do you fall on it?

I think they should compete against the sex they were born and have to follow the rules everyone else has to follow.

Definitely a touchy subject... hard to compete against other trans if the school or competition don't have the competitors...

Legislation is being passed concerning trans athletes competing in sports. Where do you fall on it?

I think they should compete against the sex they were born and have to follow the rules everyone else has to follow.
There’s supposedly a sub forum on this site specifically for these types of topics.

A place where those types of individuals can discuss these things amongst themselves without fear of being ostracized and/or ridiculed.

But, for some reason, if you go look at The Cool Table, there’s currently yet ANOTHER recent gay-oriented thread.

I mean, I get it...

It’s strictly for numbers...

For some reason those threads make everybody wanna get involved.

Oh and I have no answer for this thread topic.:shrug2:

Last edited:
Compete with birth sex in contact sports

Otherwise I give no fucks

Ah gotcha. My memory is trash sometimes, so I didn't see or forgot that thread. I just scanned the first page or so to see if anyone had created a thread since it was a recent news issue, and didn't see anything.

There’s supposedly a sub forum on this site specifically for these types of topics.

A place where those types of individuals can discuss these things amongst themselves without fear of being ostracized and/or ridiculed.

But, for some reason, if you look go at The Cool Table, there’s currently yet ANOTHER recent gay-oriented thread.

I mean, I get it...

It’s strictly for numbers...

For some reason those threads make everybody wanna get involved.

Oh and I have no answer for this thread topic.:shrug2:

I dunno where that section is, and I wasn't trying to get an exclusively trans opinion. Sooo...

:shrug2:

Popping up late. @Race Jones you quoted an article that only studied 18 people. That's HS Science project numbers. And then it didn't really look at performance.

Anyone that believes top female athletes can compete against top male athletes is lying to themselves. Don't think so? Women in the WNBA make nothing compared to NBA players, and there's no rule stopping women from going to the NBA. Why aren't they leaving the WNBA for the NBA?

Funny thing is it's mostly women that don't compete in athletic competitions that think this. Women that actually compete in sports mostly know the truth.

Popping up late. @Race Jones you quoted an article that only studied 18 people. That's HS Science project numbers. And then it didn't really look at performance.

Anyone that believes top female athletes can compete against top male athletes is lying to themselves. Don't think so? Women in the WNBA make nothing compared to NBA players, and there's no rule stopping women from going to the NBA. Why aren't they leaving the WNBA for the NBA?

Funny thing is it's mostly women that don't compete in athletic competitions that think this. Women that actually compete in sports mostly know the truth.

Fam, the fastest woman to have ever lived (Florence Griffith Joyner) would struggle to win a race against HS track stars, and even my ass stood a chance at breaking the tape before her in the 200 and would consistently do it in the 400 (I averaged 49 seconds in the 400, her absolute best was 50.89). Top tier high school niggas can match or beat her now longstanding world records and college athletes can blow past them.

Venus and Serena lost to a man back-to-back, and not just any man, this fuckwad was ranked #203 in the world. He beat Serena 6-1, and immediately Venus challenged him and lost 6-2. This happened back in '98. They put forth a challenge stating they could beat any man ranked 200 or lower and were both soundly defeated by Mr 203.

The men's equipped bench press record is 1105lbs. The men's raw bench press record as of right now is 783 lbs, set last month. However, the record without using even wrist straps sits at 667lbs.
The women's equipped bench press record, meaning using a bench shirt and every other manner of performance enhancing accoutrements, is 601lbs. In comparison, the women's raw bench record is 475lbs.

I can keep going but it should be pretty obvious at this point.

As a competitor, just as a competitor, do u feel like you earned that victory? Would you feel good beating a group of 10 year olds in 21?

Yes.

Them niggas got hella energy

I play 2 on 1 w/ my kids and be burnt

Ok..so how about this..if Lebron james took hormone conversion therapy. Do you think it would be fair if he would then join the WNBA?
That would be hiliarious, he retired from the nba, said he identified as a woman, joined the wnba and just be yamming on females and bodying them out the post
So yall letting y’all daughter in the ring w Mike Tyson? As long as he has a wig on?

Lmao
Excellent points......

Back