Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question for the Non Black Posters...

When "the blacks" say nigga in a post and you come across it, do you read the word in your head or do you skip over it?

I'm tryna see sum...

tenor.gif
Lol I feel like this is a setup and brings back awkward moments when the class had to read those books that had the word in it out loud
To answer the question though I read it in my head. Kind of difficult to skip words while reading. Much easier to not say a word since there's other words I don't say

Beta's my brother from another mother but nothing makes that nigga more happy than shitting on black movies and shows.

Every "Underrated/Overrated" movie thread that's black he be the first mf in there like:
tumblr_lj1ndiMOh11qaj6h8o1_500.gif

All his top 10 lists be 99% white.

Beta =
MV5BMzg5NzU5ODA1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg2MzYzMzE@._V1_.jpg

Beta's my brother from another mother but nothing makes that nigga more happy than shitting on black movies and shows.

Every "Underrated/Overrated" movie thread that's black he be the first mf in there like:

Beta =
Look who his boy is on the site, it's not a brotha

Beta =
Lol I ain’t shit on paid in full or black panther but I did on Scarface which isn’t a black movie

I’m not a fan of overhyped shit because it’s black

Unlike y’all I don’t skew my criticism and change the parameters just because it’s a black movie. If I did that’s putting it in it’s own class when all we fight for is inclusion

Idk why I thought bruh was Arab or some shit.
Blood is turkish lol he tells y'all that every couple months.
You one of us at this point it's easy to forget

:ualreadyknow:
Are we still claiming vibe cuz he got Hispanic roots??
I wonder if other races do this..
When black people cool with another race they tell them they're black now or one of us
Do white people be like; Hey Latavius you're cool as hell dude, you're one of us. You're new name is tyler

Martin was broke?

News to me
Lol well somebody said (might’ve been goldie) they couldn’t relate to Will living with well off family so Martin is a better show because it was more relatable

(lol what?)

and Martin was broke at times

Martin was broke?

News to me

He was jobless and broke for a bit on the show.

Even left Gina because he felt ashamed she had to support him.

It was a span of the show where he was looking for work until he came up on the talk show gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back