Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question for the Non Black Posters...

Blood is turkish lol he tells y'all that every couple months.

I wonder if other races do this..
When black people cool with another race they tell them they're black now or one of us
Do white people be like; Hey Latavius you're cool as hell dude, you're one of us. You're new name is tyler

You closer than most. Im Kurdish. From Turkey.

Shit too much to remember and explain so i just go with middle eastern

was watching s4 of martin in the whip the other day...this nigga living room was huge!!!

he might've been broke though b/c he was in that apartment when he met Gina, she moved in, and they still were there despite both of them having good jobs...but this not my hill

He was jobless and broke for a bit on the show.

Even left Gina because he felt ashamed she had to support him.

It was a span of the show where he was looking for work until he came up on the talk show gig.

Oh yea. I remember. Shit happens sometimes.

But is you poor if your wife have money though?

Oh yea. I remember. Shit happens sometimes.

But is you poor if your wife have money though?

They weren't married at that point. And you just being difficult.

Point is he was a struggling radio jock then he lost/quit the job and was broke and struggling for a minute until the talkshow he was hosting got picked up.

Fresh prince >>> Martin

Coons like low brow humor and seeing somebody beat up a stuffed animal RC Car for 9 mins straight

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I watch episodes from one of fresh prince, martin, jamie foxx show almost every other day.

Got the entire series for martin and jamie foxx show on my phone. Won't never hear me put one over the other.

Screenshot_20200710-145504_LocalCast.jpg Screenshot_20200710-145519_LocalCast.jpg

Blood is turkish lol he tells y'all that every couple months.

I wonder if other races do this..
When black people cool with another race they tell them they're black now or one of us
Do white people be like; Hey Latavius you're cool as hell dude, you're one of us. You're new name is tyler
I ain't mean he black i just mean...he accepted around these parts. Ehhh fuck it

tenor.gif

Back