Vote

• Full length

• Abridged shorter versions

• If y'all drop it, I'ma listen regardless

Results are only viewable after voting.

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Do y'all enjoy the full length episodes?

What do y'all think about the latest episode where we might talk on one subject for about half the time of a full episode?

Or do y'all like any format we drop?

Please vote as well as give your thoughts?

Said this before but even if yall record full/long sessions... chop up the different segments into clips and maybe make a thread for each one.

Some folks might be more engaged with the shortform topic #1 or #3 and be inclined to discuss that in particular as opposed to one thread for the whole pod where everyone is discussing everything.

Would prolly get puters putin more if folks just listened to a short piece that they might wanna hear rather than the whole thing that might include some topics they arent interested in.

Ima support regardless tho

I listen to pods a lot and they are way past an hour so I couldn't care less about the time length. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have time stamped sections if people would like to hear a specific subject and talk about that topic alone. I'm cool with an hour or whatever yall just shooting the shits.

I think it be better for yall then trying to abide by any time just so yall don't feel pressure to HAVE to stick to formula or anything like that. Whoever is interested in the pod will listen regardless.

Back