Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question…

1 time I was up in it & felt like sumn was scratchin me every now & then

thought I was trippin & didn't say nothin

then afterwards she said I was hittin the IED or IUD whatever tf, like "you didn't feel that?"

:hahaha:

All pussy definitely isn't the same. Some are wetter than others. Some are tighter than others. Some pussy has you fighting not to nut as soon as you slide in it, and for some you need to actually concentrate on busting just to get off.

I got a question for the ladies though. I've heard women say they had good sex but didn't cum. That never computed to me because every time I've had sex and didn't come, it felt like a waste of time. Then I heard this doctor explain that women have microorgasms throughout intercourse and that made more sense. Basically, women get a series of little payoffs throughout sex leading up to a bigger one that they may or may not get. So do the ladies on here agree that sex can be good even if they don't get that big orgasm?

Yeah that's accurate.

be wary of mf who say it's "warm/hot"

cuz duh why wouldn't it be

unless you done had sum cold coochie before then yous a sick mf

:js4:

How would it sound sus to describe it as warm/hot?

If that’s the case describing it as “tight” would also be sus….it’s apart of the biology…

Some girls I been with definitely felt warmer/tighter than some others

Last edited:
How would it sound sus to describe it as warm/hot?

If that’s the case describing it as “tight” would also be sus….it’s apart of the biology…

Some girls I been with definitely felt warmer/tighter than some others

bruh

unless she doesn't have a pulse, it's gonna be warm... that's a given

:hahaha:

Back